• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ClutchyMcClutcherson

Aug 29, 2016
    Odenton, MD
    This is a very cool contest. I’m in for 100 entries. I was actually looking at the CZ shadow 2 online a lot lately. Would this be a good gun to get into uspsa and idpa? If I had the money I’d have already bought one. Hopefully in the near future I can come up with some extra cash, or maybe I’ll win and not have to worry about it.

Thanks for the chance!

gwchem

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 18, 2014
    SoMD
    This is a very cool contest. I’m in for 100 entries. I was actually looking at the CZ shadow 2 online a lot lately. Would this be a good gun to get into uspsa and idpa? If I had the money I’d have already bought one. Hopefully in the near future I can come up with some extra cash, or maybe I’ll win and not have to worry about it.

Thanks for the chance!

Uspsa yes. It's the new hotness for production division. Idpa no, it weighs too much.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Bummer, the system does not let me enter the contest. I have a yahoo dot com address. Anyone else have the same problem?

Cal68

DK Firearms

Industry Partner
    Bummer, the system does not let me enter the contest. I have a yahoo dot com address. Anyone else have the same problem?

Cal68

This is how to deal with it from the contest software people.

This happens when a user is logged in to another Gleam contest or also logged in on a different device.

They will be asked to also log in using the social media account they previously linked to verify their identity.

Check out: https://gleam.io/docs/faq/contestant

If they don't remember which account they previously linked, have them email us using their contestant email at hello@gleam.io and we can point them in the right direction.

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    This is how to deal with it from the contest software people.

Thanks for the tip, I must have been logged into some other account when I first tried to register because this time I was able to enter the contest using my yahoo dot com account. I also snagged a few extra entries by signing up for your E-Mail updates. Fantastic! Now may the best MDS'er win!

Cal68

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    I just saw this...

Nice deal. Funny thing I just drove through bowling green a while ago.

CelticBiggie

Mar 26, 2016
    Ive been plugging away. Over 1000 entries. Really hoping to win this awesome pistol. Such a great opportunity you have offered.

CelticBiggie

Mar 26, 2016
    Every entry I can do is done. If you decide by this weekend, I’m in lake Anna and could drive right over.

Really hoping I win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom