• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    But currently you can actually find some , as opposed to not long ago when it was non-existent.

I LIKE .22WMR in full size revolvers , but even I don't claim it's for extensive plinking .

AlanInSilverSpring

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 25, 2017
    I would be interested in a 22LR/22Mag convertible.

One of my favorites

That would be perfect.

I gotta quit opening this thread, now I want one of these with two cylinders .22 and .22 mag.

gotta get well from my last purchase at gymratz first but I will get one of these by the end of the year.

Heritage 22lr/22mag Combo with 6 1/2" barrel and 9 round cylinders - $180 delivered

https://gun.deals/product/heritage-rr22999mb6as-rough-rider-combo-22lr22-mag-65-9rd-292?view=list

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County
    I must have gotten a lemon because mine is a POS. Timing is way off.

Not sure about the timing but I have the R22MB4 4.75 Combo that came with the 22 mag cylinder. The 22lr cylinder locked up just fine but the 22 mag would not. The ratchet teeth (or whatever they are called) were cut to deep for it to fully lockup in the correct timed alignment. If I remember correctly the hand is plastic. I called Heritage and although it took a while they sent me a new 22 mag cylinder that locked up just fine. Upon inspection the new cylinder notches were not cut as deep just like the 22lr cylinder. Heritage told me there was no need to return the original. Anyway a friend has the 6" version without the extra cylinder and the 22mag cylinder locked up just fine on his gun. So I gave it to him. Go figure.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    I rescued mine from purgatory this afternoon and when reading through that manual, I found something interesting. For all of the talk about Heritage putting the hammer block safety on it, the manual still states to only load 5 or 8 depending on which cylinder you have.

I've had two. I loved the first one so much I bought a second one for my dad. The second one had the same timing issues described in previous posts. I got rid of the second, gave my dad the first and bought myself a Ruger single 6.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom