• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whiskey

Sep 28, 2012
    Crownsville, MD
    Last minute availability for 6 in my next introduction to personal defense course. I need 6 people that want to gain the experience of participating in an active threat situation and want to learn or sharpen the skills needed to respond to an armed intruder/threat. Register today for this face paced course.

All of the firearms, safety equipment and 20 rounds of ammo are included in the registration cost. Contact us at info@annapolisdefense.com if you have any questions.

Whiskey

Sep 28, 2012
    Crownsville, MD
    Some shots of the TOC (Training Operations Center) in Odenton. Challenge the training you already have and take the chance of picking up some new skills. Experience trying to draw and get off the X with an assailant charging you or move through a shoothouse occupied with a genuine bad guy. Video monitored shoothouse lets you do an honest self-critique of your performance.

Add a little stress to your training and tighten up your skills. Personal protection and home and public safety training with Simunition force on force scenarios. Guns, ammo, and safety gear are provided. You need only bring a good attitude, closed toed shoes and long sleeves and pants, wear your own groin protection if you like but that's available for you here as well. (BTW the shoothouse is a little chilly, but the classroom is toasty warm!)

Attachments

• TOC Video.jpg
      TOC Video.jpg
      81.8 KB · Views: 127
    Last edited:

hogarth

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2009
    I really need to check this joint out. But 24 hours is too short of notice for me. Will have to checkout schedule for future classes.

Whiskey

Sep 28, 2012
    Crownsville, MD
    Damn, you got me there! :lol:

Set up looks cool, sounds like a good time. :thumbsup:

We ran this program in a round-robin as a fundraiser a few months back. The feedback we got was generally positive. We do our best to meet everyone at their individual skill level, and if that is still too easy we'll just turn off the lights!

Most of us (I truly hope) have practiced moving through their homes or evaluated possible threats and responses at the mall. Here we give you the opportunity to experience that threat with real-time feedback and experience , to a degree, the stress that these situations cause.

The point of the training is to help you identify areas for future training and practice in as close to a real time situation as possible while avoiding getting EMS involved in the outcome! Simunition adds a level of reality that you definitely can't get at the square range, and stress that you can't replicate with dry-fire practice and still retain the control and safety needed to make meaningful progress with developing your personal protection skills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom