• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    They just opened a greenleaf here in Germantown for medical cbt stuff i guess. Hell colonists used hemp for all sorts of stuff.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I am not sure of the specifics, but Lance died, my understanding is that he willed that land to 4-H, and the program then resold it for quite a hefty sum of cash. I think the stipulation was that it stay farm land, which I guess it technically still is.

Mark

That’s what I had heard as well. I thought at one time we were going to get a sort of 4H working farm. It looked like they had remodeled the house to have a large meeting room. Once Gorman farms got it I was like ok good now at least we’ll have a local coop farm like the one on Gorman and maybe I could get some fresh vegetables there. Now I have a neighbor that smells like a skunk and draws after hours visitors from DC. Oh well at least it’s not more houses.

rgramjet

Ultimate Member
    Jan 25, 2009
    Howard County
    That’s what I had heard as well. I thought at one time we were going to get a sort of 4H working farm. It looked like they had remodeled the house to have a large meeting room. Once Gorman farms got it I was like ok good now at least we’ll have a local coop farm like the one on Gorman and maybe I could get some fresh vegetables there. Now I have a neighbor that smells like a skunk and draws after hours visitors from DC. Oh well at least it’s not more houses.

I'm just out of the stink range. I'd be pissed if I lived right across the street! Maybe they give them free CBD!

pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012

Gorman farms on Gorman road is up for development, I believe.

Teach the kids young I guess....

Kid: daddy, what kind of vegetables are those? Is it corn?

Dad:...... [sign].... weed???

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom