• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    The bill serves no useful purpose other than to further impinge on the 2nd amendment rights of LAW ABIDING citizens of the entire state of Maryland… This bill instantly makes a new class of criminals out of legitimate firearms owners.

Needless to say, the above is the intent. It serves the purposes of the GA and the Curran mob.

The Curran plan deserves to be read:
    https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=79715

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    We should ban high capacity baggies and plastic containers.

27503682_10155046245036956_4891217710871681781_o.jpg

RJRjr

Aug 26, 2017
    cecil county
    So let me get this right. I've been working for 35 years, been married for 25 years. I have 3 children, one in college so far. Own a home , pay my taxes, obey the law. The scum bag drug dealer with 3 kids by 3 different baby mommas, pays no child support. As he rides by my house on his way to the methadone clinic, or maybe to get a new tattoo with a stolen 38 revolver tucked in his wasteband without a care in the world because I'm the one who's facing 180 years in prison and a 300.000.00 fine. I'm the enemy of the state of maryland.

GolfR

Ultimate Member
    Oct 20, 2016
    Columbia MD
    So let me get this right. I've been working for 35 years, been married for 25 years. I have 3 children, one in college so far. Own a home , pay my taxes, obey the law. The scum bag drug dealer with 3 kids by 3 different baby mommas, pays no child support. As he rides by my house on his way to the methadone clinic, or maybe to get a new tattoo with a stolen 38 revolver tucked in his wasteband without a care in the world because I'm the one who's facing 180 years in prison and a 300.000.00 fine. I'm the enemy of the state of maryland.

I’m not following here...you own a gun so of course you are the enemy in this state.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.

bottom line: Maryland does not want your tax dollars any more.

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Fingers crossed this goes no where. If a Cali judge said this is unconstitutional then you know out of all the messed up infringements this takes the cake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom