• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • notguilty

Dec 1, 2009
    Sorry no pics, but I am sorry that I don't live in VA. Guns , loading supplies( I saw 3 venders) Optics. This was a GUN show. Ruger precision rifles , Tavors, sub2k's, AR's AK's Shotties, Bolt guns. AR parts Magazines. Prices where consistent with online, some higher some lower. Had a great time, took a non gun person and they were amazed at how nice the people were. He wants to explore gun ownership a little further now. Didn't record any prices because the ones I want I can't have. Well worth my time still.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    It's a standard gun show. AR stuff. 1911s. Glocks. Magazines. More magazines. Mag prices were on the high side for Glock stuff, average for AR stuff. Ammo was in good supply, without the lines the Dulles show has become infamous for. Not much older guns, no exotica.

Honestly, the only reason to go to a gun show in Maryland is to buy a pistol....and, of course, the Baltimore Antique Arms Show. That one is worth it, it's a museum with the exhibits for sale.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Took a non gun person and they were amazed at how nice the people were. He wants to explore gun ownership a little further now. Didn't record any prices because the ones I want I can't have. Well worth my time still.

This is the best part of the story.

Did you show him the big gaping LOOPHOLE?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    This is the best part of the story.

Did you show him the big gaping LOOPHOLE?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I had went to the Fredericksburg gun show instead of the one in Dale City, I might have fallen into the loophole. They're going to have to put up warning signs so we don't step into it by accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom