GTT - Gone To Texas
    Jarrettsville VFW Post 8672
    1714 Morse Road
    Forest Hill, MD 21050

Saturday, November 5 from 9:00 - 5:00
    Sunday, November 6 from 9:00 - 3:00

55+ Tables, free parking
    $5.00 admission

This has been a nice show in the past and although on the small side, it keeps growing each year.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    What about for those who aren't attending?

The FoNRA "Wall of Guns" raffles are a fast moving, in person, sort of raffle. There is a good chance there will be at least 2 and possibly more winners at the VFW show. As soon as the 50 tickets are sold, a winner is pulled and another raffle with a new set of 50 tickets is started. The game isn't really suited to a long term online sales system, as other raffles with a larger number of tickets may be.

That said, thank you very much for your interest! If you want to purchase a ticket in absentia, feel free to PM me and we can try to work something out.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    Only two more weeks till the show. Listen for our ad on WXCY starting the week of the 31st!

This year we've really pushed the halls to capacity to try and bring as many vendors as we can to the show!

Will the Post's junior members be selling t-shirts again? I couldn't resist a 9-year-old with a sales line of "Please buy a t-shirt to keep Obama and Clinton from taking our guns."

combatsk210

Nov 17, 2014
    Will the Post's junior members be selling t-shirts again? I couldn't resist a 9-year-old with a sales line of "Please buy a t-shirt to keep Obama and Clinton from taking our guns."

dogbone -
    Sorry for the long delay responding. Been doing a great deal of work to get ready for the show.

Yes, we will be selling the next edition of our Defend the 2nd t-shirts again this year. Last year we featured the inaugural shirts and this year we have a new one to introduce. Each year we will cross a different rifle with the musket (musket remains constant). Don't think it will be the Young Marines selling them though, as we have recruited a couple of women to do it so they will have to try their sales pitch out on you.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    dogbone -
    Sorry for the long delay responding. Been doing a great deal of work to get ready for the show.

No worries on any delays. I'm sure real life and the gun show has to outweigh interwebz forum babble.

Yes, we will be selling the next edition of our Defend the 2nd t-shirts again this year. Last year we featured the inaugural shirts and this year we have a new one to introduce. Each year we will cross a different rifle with the musket (musket remains constant). Don't think it will be the Young Marines selling them though, as we have recruited a couple of women to do it so they will have to try their sales pitch out on you.

Glad to hear the shirts are making another appearance! Won't take much of a sales pitch.

Pensfaninmd

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 28, 2010
    Harford County
    I will be there Saturday and bringing a couple of people with me. I am a life member and haven't been there in a few years. Need to support the post and start attending meetings. Glad to see that its growing!!

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    I'll be there on Saturday with the BIL and possibly my three month old. May also have a few items for trade (K98, Brazilian Mauser, Type 59/66A1 SKS, etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom