• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    I know everyone here is law abiding to a fault, but if you know of someone wanting to carry a gun without the permission of our "lawmakers" in the form of a PERMIT, please advise them not to do so. Illegal possession of a handgun is a class two misdemeanor, and could carry a sentence from two years to ten years in prison. As well, if the "charged" party does no time, but is found guilty of the charge as applied, they then become PROHIBITED PERSONS.

I had a four hour talk with a city prosecutor today, folks, buckle your seat belts.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Are you going to discuss what you and the prosecutor discussed or just drop your tease, leave, and have us engage in wild speculation while bouncing off the MDS forum walls?

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I know everyone here is law abiding to a fault, but if you know of someone wanting to carry a gun without the permission of our "lawmakers" in the form of a PERMIT, please advise them not to do so. Illegal possession of a handgun is a class two misdemeanor, and could carry a sentence from two years to ten years in prison. As well, if the "charged" party does no time, but is found guilty of the charge as applied, they then become PROHIBITED PERSONS.

I had a four hour talk with a city prosecutor today, folks, buckle your seat belts.

Personal safety 1st, following unconstitutional laws 2nd.

Klunatic

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2011
    Montgomery Cty

????????????

What is the point of your post? Don't do something illegal or you will pay a price if caught?

What City? What planet?

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    Personal safety 1st, following unconstitutional laws 2nd.

Those "unconstitutional laws" will put you in cinderblock walls. Not teasing, no BS, do not carry unless permitted to do so. If you are guilty of a firearm crime and become a PROHIBITED PERSON, you will lose everything gun related, plus a bunch of cash. What would you like to know IH8DEMS?

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan

Nothing new there, that's always been the case with a guilty finding on illegal wear and carry. Many of them have been Nolle Pros'd however including some who should have been convicted and went on to do more damage.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Those "unconstitutional laws" will put you in cinderblock walls. Not teasing, no BS, do not carry unless permitted to do so. If you are guilty of a firearm crime and become a PROHIBITED PERSON, you will lose everything gun related, plus a bunch of cash. What would you like to know IH8DEMS?

What buckle your seat belts means.

Throw the book at 'em, Zero tolerance, Make an example out of 'em, etc?

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Nothing new there, that's always been the case with a guilty finding on illegal wear and carry. Many of them have been Nolle Pros'd however including some who should have been convicted and went on to do more damage.

Fourteen year old Thug Life gets caught with a loaded handgun and no permit and is released. Only to get caught doing it a second time.

Middle aged Harry Homeowner gets caught with a loaded handgun and no permit and goes away for five years. And loses all future gun owning rights.

Gotta love Maryland.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Fourteen year old Thug Life gets caught with a loaded handgun and no permit and is released. Only to do it and get caught doing it a second time.

Middle aged Harry Homeowner gets caught with a loaded handgun and no permit and goes away for five years. And loses all future gun owning rights.

Gotta love Maryland.

That's almost verbatim what I typed and then deleted because I was going to stay out of it.
    I'd like to hear more of the OP's visit with the throne today though.

thomfantomas

Crna Ovca
    Feb 15, 2013
    Дундак ex Florida Keys
    Better to be judged by 12 than carried by six.

100% of us gun owners dont condone those prohibited of possessing in the first place,let alone concealing them in the ghetto streets of liberal baltimore.But then you have the law abiding that can be naive and lacking common sense that would risk to conceal his/her firearm on their personals for protection.Inwhich this state wont grant that right unless you are Leo or priveleged.

Its all about free will and risk of lossing everything!

Last edited:

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    That's almost verbatim what I typed and then deleted because I was going to stay out of it.
    I'd like to hear more of the OP's visit with the throne today though.

I can hear someone using the Thug Life account in court.

With a Liberal Judge saying to wrongs don't make a right.

As I've said many times: Maryland will see us dead before Maryland sees us carry.

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    "Better to be judged by 12 than carried by six." Have you seen the 12 that will determine your fate? I have sat through 3 jury selection proceedings, i do NOT want to be judged by what i have seen. IF found guilty to the gun charges, you will surrender your guns and ammo to the authorities and will never experience the thrill that you have when you have not been NOT-DISAPPROVED for a gun purchase. << see what i did?

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    "Better to be judged by 12 than carried by six." Have you seen the 12 that will determine your fate? I have sat through 3 jury selection proceedings, i do NOT want to be judged by what i have seen. IF found guilty to the gun charges, you will surrender your guns and ammo to the authorities and will never experience the thrill that you have when you have not been NOT-DISAPPROVED for a gun purchase. << see what i did?

This is why folks should never enter the city.

Better to be judged by twelve from the county.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Fourteen year old Thug Life gets caught with a loaded handgun and no permit and is released. Only to get caught doing it a second time.

Gotta love Maryland.

Because in the eyes of the courts in this state Thug Life didn't know any better and deserves mercy for his mistakes without ruining his life while Harry Homeowner should just have been grateful for the fruits of his labors in life and not knowingly decided to flaunt the law.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Are you going to discuss what you and the prosecutor discussed or just drop your tease, leave, and have us engage in wild speculation while bouncing off the MDS forum walls?

I could be way off, but I believe Woodstock is an attorney. Sounds like he may have a client and we are about to see a complete sh*t storm.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012

Why so cryptic? State your experience and how you think things are trending. Everyone knows its illegal to carry without a permit. Most here, I would guess, value their freedom enough not to risk arrest for an illegal carry. Some here I imagine do carry illegally. I'm a first born so I like to know all the rules and then follow them; that's how I'm wired. I'm not carrying illegally unless we go full Red Dawn or Mad Max. I'm more concerned about getting a speeding ticket or something in DC and finding out I've left a box of shotgun shells in my truck.
    Anyway we all know its a no-no so what's the point of your thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom