• ...and so much more!
  • Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    http://delegatemike.com/?p=3476

Now is the time for all good men and women to come to the aid of their Constitution.
    March 15, 2013
    By Delegate Smigiel

I have been assured by the Speaker’s office that we will be notified in advance when the vote on SB-281, the Governor’s Gun Grabbing bill, is going to be voted on. The minute I hear, I will let all of you know, so you can re-post the details around the State. The bill will be possibly voted on today in Judiciary and I will let you know, if in fact it is.

When the bill leaves the committee and goes to the House we need to to have a couple hundred Patriots come down to sit in the galleries above the Floor. It makes a difference when they Delegates look up to see a full house of interested citizens. It makes a difference when they have to walk by people packing the halls and out front, talking to them, as they walk from the House building to the State House.

As I have told you all previously, we can and will win this fight!

I repeat, we can and will win this fight!

The Constitution is worth the effort, we are only giving of our time to defend the Constitution. Many others have given their lives and fortunes in defending it in the past.

By showing up for these last two votes, we may very well eliminate a later need to water the liberty tree.

I can only tell you now, that some very dedicated, hard working, Patriots are giving their all to this defense of the 2nd Amendment rights of the citizens of Maryland.

Thousands have answered the call and shown that the polls are false, the concern and passion are real, and we will not sit by quietly and watch the Progressive tyrant, known as Maryland Government, infringe upon our unalienable rights.

We will possibly need people ready to come down on two successive days. You won’t have to come down on both days, but will need to coordinate with your friends and associates who the A and B groups will be so we will know that there will be Patriots available to be here on which ever day we debate SB-281 on the floor of he House of Delegates. Please share this message with as many of your friends as you can, so they know what we need at this most crucial time in this effort to defend freedom in Maryland.

Will you be able to count yourself among those who participated in making this victorious defense n a reality?

OnTarget

Ultimate Member
    Mar 29, 2009
    WV
    Mike Smigiel is such a blessing - a breath of fresh air in a place that is otherwise a lot of hot air.

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    I'll be at one or both, depending, but guaranteed at one!

plus, if Smigel put this out, it may be evidence that inter-office communications asked that we leave the phone calls alone. ha ha ha. Great work!

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    We will all have to visit our legislators and make sure they know that based on their vote we will be out there working for or against them with as much energy as we are opposing this.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Say when....I will make every effort to make one or both days as needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom