• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slowhand

Pre-Banned
    Dec 13, 2011
    In a van, down by the river.
    I pulled the trigger and ordered a Dead Air Sandman L suppressor on Sat. They have to transfer it in from another shop before starting my NFA paperwork. Wondering if I can create a single shot trust via the SilencerCo kiosk at another dealer? I wasn't even thinking about trust as this was an impulse buy. Prob a question to ask the dealer I'm using... but thought I'd take advantage of the knowledge here.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Call them tomorrow. If the p/w hasn't been done yet, they should be able to change it.

viiper

Re-Member
    Dec 3, 2008
    Carroll County
    You should be fine, and I don't think you need to go back to the Kiosk again, unless you didn't get your photo and fingerprints yet. I bought a Sandman L at a LGS, went home and the local logged it in with them to attach to my account, and days later did the Single Shot Trust all from home with SilencerShop not having to go back in to the LGS. SilencerShop handles the paperwork, they actually have made this much easier, and I will have to admit then bought several more (I did the unlimited single shot trust). I'm waiting for them to add back Form 1 services, but for now do my own. They have been great from my experience, respond to emails, chat on the phone, update you on things, etc.

To put it another way, I have changed between personal to regular trust to single shot trust and have only been to their Kiosk once between those switches. They also handle the CLEO notification.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom