• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    What's the deal with that? I'm not in VA.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    yes, but its only for two months

https://wtop.com/coronavirus/2020/12/virginia-coronavirus-update-december-10/

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam announced on Thursday a curfew from midnight to 5 a.m., among other new measures, aimed at stopping the spread of COVID-19 in the commonwealth amid a record spike in cases, hospitalizations and deaths.

The curfew starts at 12:01 a.m. Monday for everyone except those going to or from work, buying food or goods, or seeking medical attention, and is tentatively set to expire Jan. 31, 2021. “If you don’t need to go out, go home,” Northam said at the briefing Thursday.

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Everybody knows that nothing good happens after Midnight so why should Covid-1984 be an exception. They know that the Chinese gave the virus a minor degree of Self-awareness especially the ability to tell time and locations. If you're in the gym at 2159, you still safe from exposure. At 2200, the Covid-1984 virus knows it can infect and eventually kill you especially if you're not wearing a mask. They also found that between 0000-0500, the virus activates it's reserve power to become even more potent.

Their Science is greater than our Science so we must all runaway, runaway and hide in our homes from the Covid-1984.

But don't worry, thanks to Governor Bkackface, Virginians will be safe at 0501 once again.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    Everybody knows that nothing good happens after Midnight so why should Covid-1984 be an exception. They know that the Chinese gave the virus a minor degree of Self-awareness especially the ability to tell time and locations. If you're in the gym at 2159, you still safe from exposure. At 2200, the Covid-1984 virus knows it can infect and eventually kill you especially if you're not wearing a mask. They also found that between 0000-0500, the virus activates it's reserve power to become even more potent.

Their Science is greater than our Science so we must all runaway, runaway and hide in our homes from the Covid-1984.

But don't worry, thanks to Governor Bkackface, Virginians will be safe at 0501 once again.

That made me LOL! I like Covd-1984. That's what I'm calling it from now on.

Skipjacks

Ultimate Member
    This is just doing stuff so they can say they did stuff

NOBODY believes this does anything

And the worst part is that the other governors will all start to try and one up the last guy to show they are doing more stuff then everyone else

All of it is ********

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    Someone needs to troll these states by arguing that minorities are most affected by curfews.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    This is just doing stuff so they can say they did stuff

NOBODY believes this does anything

And the worst part is that the other governors will all start to try and one up the last guy to show they are doing more stuff then everyone else

All of it is ********

Agreed. Thats why these edicts cannot go unchallenged. They're not narrowly tailored to their stated goals and infringe on rights.

Some Guy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 26, 2017
    Someone needs to troll these states by arguing that minorities are most affected by curfews.

This is a good point. What are the targeted demographics? Age? Race? Hmmm. This kind of idiocy gets me to thinkin'.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    This is as stupid and counter productive as restaurants closing at an earlier time and opening later.

You want bigger crowds? Because that's how you get bigger crowds. Everyone out doing their thing in a smaller period of time.

If you want smaller crowds, open everything up 24/7 and encourage at risk people to go out shopping and eating at night. Martins used to be open 24 hours, and due to my work schedule I would stop between 3 and 4 am. Often I was 1 of 2 or 3 customers in the store, and there was almost never anyone in visual range, let alone 6 ft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom