• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mtlcafan79

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2008
    PG
    I am starting into shotshell reloading. I can use Winchester AA 12 Ga. hulls, Winchester 209 primers. I have bricks of LRP, SRP, LPP, and SPP. Also commercial .40 cal ammo, 45 ACP ammo, 9mm Ammo, and tons of empties .223, 9mm, .45 etc., and (.308, 30-06) LC Match brass. Harford County.

I've got Win 209 primers, tubs of AA and Nitro 12 gauge shells, and tubs of wads that I would trade things for. I also have an olllld Pacific DL350 progressive press that was given to me. I would karma that one for free with the rest. It doesn't owe me anything.

Spur

May 1, 2011
    Harford County
    Trades

I've got Win 209 primers, tubs of AA and Nitro 12 gauge shells, and tubs of wads that I would trade things for. I also have an olllld Pacific DL350 progressive press that was given to me. I would karma that one for free with the rest. It doesn't owe me anything.
    What do you need? As I stated I am good on metallic reloading primers, 9mm
    and .45 acp rounds,couple of boxes of .40, as well as brass, both pistol and rifle. Sounds like a mutal swap would be benficial if we can figure the details. I also have single stage presses I don't use anymore.

mtlcafan79

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2008
    PG
    Do you have small pistol magnum primers?

I also have some bricks of CCI Standard Velocity and CCI Quiet if anyone else out there might have some SP magnum primers to trade.

Speedluvn

Dec 23, 2019
    Baltimore County
    I have a brick of large rifle primers, CCI, that I mistakenly purchased. Looking for SRP, SPP or SMRP. I also have 9mm, 40cal cleaned & deprimed cases to sweeten a primer exchange deal.

Last edited:

platekiller

Ultimate Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Martinsburg, WV
    How did I miss this thread? Trading is my thing.
    I need:
    small rifle primers (I know everyone does)
    Small pistol primers
    9mm bullets
    Glock Night sights
    Inforce aplc
    Sig p320 mag catch assembly (or grip with one)
    P320 mags 15 rounders (I’m in WV so legal)
    Glock 17 round mags (WV so gtg)

I have:
    1lb of H4895

Bushnell AR 3-12x40mm scope with rings

7. 62x54R ammo
    20 round blue box silver tip 2 boxes

Glock 42 alien gear holster

Rcbs 45 acp dies Also case gauge

Rcbs 30 carb dies

308 blanks approx 140

Browning hi power scope mount. It replaces the right grip.

308 bullets hornady 150gr sp approx 40

303 Brit brass

223/556 55 rds tracers

Approx 100 projectiles for 30 cal 148-150gr

40 lead projectiles (good for 30/30) 176gr with gas checks

Approx 200 30 cal projectiles lead 117 gr

24 loaded rounds to be pulled and remade 45 acp.

Last edited:

Spur

May 1, 2011
    Harford County
    Interesting and unusual item. I have about 450 rds of 7.61 rifle ammo. It is plastic, except for bullet rim. This ammo was used by the West Germans as 100 yds practice NATO ammo. It is lethal, not some rubber bullet riot ammo. Non reloadable, but accurate at a 100 yds(I have shot it). It would be useful in a situation where a ricohette would be bad news. Probably perfect for Zombies or Vampires. Interested in Shotgun reloading stuff,Russian rimmed, 8 mm Mauser or 6.5 for Carcano or 6.5 Swedish. Harford County.

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV
    Interesting and unusual item. I have about 450 rds of 7.61 rifle ammo. It is plastic, except for bullet rim. This ammo was used by the West Germans as 100 yds practice NATO ammo. It is lethal, not some rubber bullet riot ammo. Non reloadable, but accurate at a 100 yds(I have shot it). It would be useful in a situation where a ricohette would be bad news. Probably perfect for Zombies or Vampires. Interested in Shotgun reloading stuff,Russian rimmed, 8 mm Mauser or 6.5 for Carcano or 6.5 Swedish. Harford County.

I don’t have anything to trade but I would love to see a photo of it just for the cool factor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigmancrisler

2A Preacher
    Jun 4, 2020
    Martinsburg, WV

Sorry I just reread your post, I have some 6.5 carcano brass I would be willing to trade for some of it loaded

Spur

May 1, 2011
    Harford County
    bigmancrisler
    Is the Carcano commercial or old military shells? I wouldn't be interested in the old military. If it is commercial PPU I would work with you on a trade, but I am pretty much limited to Harford County.

Spur

May 1, 2011
    Harford County
    Plastic NATO ammo

Request was made for a picture of the bullet, so I am tryiong to attach one.

Attachments

• IMGP9796 (2).JPG
      IMGP9796 (2).JPG
      24.9 KB · Views: 350

Spur

May 1, 2011
    Harford County
    mtlcafan79 and I just met up and concluded a good trade for several reloading items. I got material to start shotshell reloading and he got material to continue with rifle and pistol metallic reloading. No money spend by either of us. Nice guy and knowledgeable about reloading.

cotman68

Feb 21, 2010
    Stewartstown, Pa
    Willing to trade 2 lbs of powder for 1,000 SRP
    CCI 41,450,BR FED 205 M REM 7 1/2
    Pick any 2 of the following. 2- IMR 8208 xbr ,
    2- 4895. 1- titegroup. 1- Tac Ramshot
    Live in Stewartstown now but work in Woodlawn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom