• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Anyone know of a gunsmith that works on OLD guns in the region? I know a couple who work on modern stuff, like ARs, and not sure I'd take my item to them. I think R. A. Brown in Westminster retired unfortunately.

Thanks

Rus

MDS Supporter
    Nov 27, 2017
    No. Carroll County
    Anyone know of a gunsmith that works on OLD guns in the region? I know a couple who work on modern stuff, like ARs, and not sure I'd take my item to them. I think R. A. Brown in Westminster retired unfortunately.

Thanks

If you haven't already, I'd suggest Duffy's, at the junction of Falls Road and Black Rock road.

Rus

MDS Supporter
    Nov 27, 2017
    No. Carroll County

Thanks

If you haven't already, I'd suggest Duffy's, at the junction of Falls Road and Black Rock road.

Oldshooter1

Jan 29, 2020

Thanks

If you don’t mind a run to Darlington, Harford County; Dale Bowman is a craftsman and does work on older guns. 410-459-8903
    John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FAL-Ordinance

Mar 30, 2021
    Baltimore
    Also I would check with South Carroll. They seem to be into older stuff.

If you were referring to South Carrol Sporting Goods - I second this recommendation. They're always at local shows and I seem to remember Brian or one of their employees mentioning they do smithing (said they'd do a barrel install on a 1903a3 for me). Anyway, they sell a lot of older mil surplus stuff so they may be a good bet - or at least could make a recommendation.

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom