• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • safecracker

Unrepentant Sinner
    Feb 26, 2009
    Not that's not to say in the history of MPDC it's never happened but it's not a likely event.

The "Dirty Dozen" from back in the '90s comes to mind. Some friends of mine were 'hotseating' the same scout cars as some of the dirty cops. The FBI sting video was classic!

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    The "Dirty Dozen" from back in the '90s comes to mind. Some friends of mine were 'hotseating' the same scout cars as some of the dirty cops. The FBI sting video was classic!

Oh we've had our share of bad apples

Jennifer Green MPDC
    Alex Rodriguez MPDC
    Then there was the Detective robbing drug dealers

Those are a few Google winners but if a cops gonna steal it's generally cash not things they have to reliquidate.

I don't even know what to say about those idiots but they were well before my time 89-91 crowd. BafflingBS would probably have a story or two

rascal

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I'm gonna put my FULL quote above so you can re-read it so you can see as I previously stated about how EVERYTHING firearms has changed in D.C. And then I'm gonna not respond anymore to your knit picking because if I wanted a knit picking argument I'd go talk to my wife. I did specifically mention the laws but read into the context.......CONTEXT. Which again I think I conveyed well. I make one blip proving a point and you want to go full soapbox........special.

No one is nitpicking. Blaming the changes brought about citizens winning constitutional challenges to DC gun laws has nothing whatsoever to do with these guns being lost or stolen by MPD.

I read the context, you elected to put in some valid reasons and they also throw in a fully invalid reason.

The reduction of DC gun control, is about everyone's rights, whereas this is an issue of crime committed by a minority -- and a crime committed by people in law enforcement.

fred2207

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 14, 2013
    PG
    No one is nitpicking. Blaming the changes brought about citizens winning constitutional challenges to DC gun laws has nothing whatsoever to do with these guns being lost or stolen by MPD.

I read the context, you elected to put in some valid reasons and they also throw in a fully invalid reason.

The reduction of DC gun control, is about everyone's rights, whereas this is an issue of crime committed by a minority -- and a crime committed by people in law enforcement.

This, I could not of said it better...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom