• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Stopped in today to meet Chuck and check out something on my wishlist. Really nice guy, very knowledgeable, very helpful, nice shop, nice location and easy to find, and good selection of GLOCKs (which is what I went to look at) and other firearms. Hey, Chuck, thanks for taking the time to chat!
    It was my pleasure to meet you. Stop by any time. Its nice to have company sometimes...LOL

BP728

Nov 7, 2014
    How can I take advantage of the MDS discounts for HQL? Do I just mention that I am a member? Also, Do you have any recommendations on where I can get fingerprinting done for a fair price?

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    How can I take advantage of the MDS discounts for HQL? Do I just mention that I am a member? Also, Do you have any recommendations on where I can get fingerprinting done for a fair price?

You can pay the night of the class and mention you are a member and we'll apply the discount.

We cover the entire process, including where to get the best deal on fingerprints, during the class.

BP728

Nov 7, 2014
    You can pay the night of the class and mention you are a member and we'll apply the discount.

We cover the entire process, including where to get the best deal on fingerprints, during the class.

Great thank you!
    Will be trying to get in there within the month.

baltech

Feb 23, 2013
    Did another transfer at tyler firearms, smooth as always. Haven't been there in awhile, it keeps getting bigger and busier each time I go. Thanks Chuck.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Did another transfer at tyler firearms, smooth as always. Haven't been there in awhile, it keeps getting bigger and busier each time I go. Thanks Chuck.

I'm glad we were able to take care of all your firearms needs. Let us know when you're ready for the next one.

mrgnstrn

Mar 18, 2014
    Do you guys do the HQL "lite" program for those of us that are exempt from the training retirement ? (Fingerprints, application, etc minus classwork and live fire)? Same schedule on Mondays or other times too ?

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Do you guys do the HQL "lite" program for those of us that are exempt from the training retirement ? (Fingerprints, application, etc minus classwork and live fire)? Same schedule on Mondays or other times too ?

If you're training exempt then all you need done is the fingerprints from any live scan center. You do all the rest online at the MSP website.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD

1A Fingerprinting is next to us in suite 3A, or you could find any Livescan provider. If you're training exempt, you just need Livescan fingerprints and complete your application on State Police's website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JOELEWIS419

Latest threads

Top Bottom