• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Anyone going to have 9mm ar lowers ?? Debating this one or the one by Buck PA..

A1Uniform has at least one YHM in stock at the store but I don't know if they are toting it to the gun show. I saw it earlier today where I was there chatting with Greg.

Also they have a metric ton of AR15s going to the show!!!! Oh and a beautiful Ruger Single Six ;)

Last edited:

Matienzone

Aug 24, 2014
    I've gone to plenty of Dulles shows, this will be my first Howard county show. How are the deals on pistols? I'm looking for a FNS 9C or Sig Sauer m11a1/p228 or p229 .357

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I've gone to plenty of Dulles shows, this will be my first Howard county show. How are the deals on pistols? I'm looking for a FNS 9C or Sig Sauer m11a1/p228 or p229 .357

Who knows. Isn't that the best part of going to a gun show? Not knowing what you'll find or going home with something you had no idea that you wanted.

Matienzone

Aug 24, 2014
    Who knows. Isn't that the best part of going to a gun show? Not knowing what you'll find or going home with something you had no idea that you wanted.

Great point! Can't wait to end up with a Colt defender ...just as long as I don't end up with a Hi Point

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Check with South Carroll Sporting Goods. Pretty sure I saw one there last night.

Thanks that makes the decision of which show to go to

A1Uniform has at least one YHM in stock at the store but I don't know if they are toting it to the gun show. I saw it earlier today where I was there chatting with Greg.

Also they have a metric ton of AR15s going to the show!!!! Oh and a beautiful Ruger Single Six ;)

Last time I dealt with Greg I got bite , by the C&R bug :) two choices of places sounds good

Tihsho

Secret Asian Man
    Aug 23, 2011
    Frederick & HoCo, MD
    Nope not that I noticed. I was hanging around in the back when I heard you came in. Something about you dropping off half a Mossberg 500?

Thanks that makes the decision of which show to go to

Last time I dealt with Greg I got bite , by the C&R bug :) two choices of places sounds good

Just to make sure you saw the update. If you're going for a pistol lower from them they didn't have any in stock :(

zxcvbnm

Jun 14, 2008
    Are there a lot of private sellers at gun shows? As in, are wads of cash required or will just a credit card put a smile on ones face.

I went to the last show and there were very few private sellers. I always bring cash as it's easier to wheel and deal with anyone, and can usually get you at minimum a few percent off.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Are there a lot of private sellers at gun shows? As in, are wads of cash required or will just a credit card put a smile on ones face.

You may see a few folks walking around with a hunting rifle or a shotgun, they want to unload. As far as individuals renting tables, it does happen but it's not very often you see that. Cash will probably get you a better deal with the vendors, I doubt seriously you will find an individual that will take a credit card. But remember all laws must be followed at gun shows. There are no loopholes despite what the MSM want to tell you.

Good luck!

StickShaker

Mar 3, 2016
    Montgomery
    I went to the last show and there were very few private sellers. I always bring cash as it's easier to wheel and deal with anyone, and can usually get you at minimum a few percent off.

You may see a few folks walking around with a hunting rifle or a shotgun, they want to unload. As far as individuals renting tables, it does happen but it's not very often you see that. Cash will probably get you a better deal with the vendors, I doubt seriously you will find an individual that will take a credit card. But remember all laws must be followed at gun shows. There are no loopholes despite what the MSM want to tell you.

Good luck!

Thanks...good info! I'm used to events that are mostly private sellers.

StickShaker

Mar 3, 2016
    Montgomery
    If you don't mind me asking where are you talking about? What events have sellers that are mostly private sales?

I have never been to a gun show. HAM fests (amateur radio), general antique shows, antique gas engine shows. A lot like dedicated flea markets. The HAM fests at Howard County Fair Grounds take up the whole area with most of it being outside. Parking is out in the fields.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Howard County Silverado gun show is a great first show. Usually good turnout and selection.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I have never been to a gun show. HAM fests (amateur radio), general antique shows, antique gas engine shows. A lot like dedicated flea markets. The HAM fests at Howard County Fair Grounds take up the whole area with most of it being outside. Parking is out in the fields.

Ham feats still exist?
    LOL been about 30 years since I have been to one just as they were becoming computer fests

Private sellers will be along the sides mostly

John
    Yes there has been someone selling powder the last 3 I have attended. Small selection though. Not like Chantilly

Neo31rex31

Oct 8, 2009
    EMac's Tactical will be there, we are the largest Ammo dealer in the area, and will be coming with over 300,000 rounds of Ammo.
    Like us on Facebook = www.facebook.com/EMacsTactical - Once our page receives 500 likes, we will be giving away 500 rounds of Match Grade Top Shot Ammunition!

www.emacstacticalshop.com

Ammunition Available but not limited to:

22 Ammunition [Over 50,000 Rounds]!!!!
    7.62x25
    32auto
    9mm (Over 35,000 Rounds)
    38s&w
    38sp
    357mag
    357sig
    40s&w (Over 25,000 Rounds)
    44 Special
    44mag
    45acp (Over 25,000 Rounds)
    45lc
    223 (Over 40,000 Rounds)
    5.56 LAP
    300 BLACKOUT! (Over 5,000 Rounds)
    7.62x39
    308 (Over 20,000 Rounds)
    7.62x51
    30-30
    30-06
    7.62x54r
    50BMG

1, Blowout Medical Supplies
    2, AR500 Body Armor, all sizes in stock.
    3, Long Term Food Storage [Wise Foods]
    4, Magazines, all sizes (AR, Glock etc) [Maryland Legal Limits]
    5, Exotic 12g Shells (Armor Piercing, Dragons Breath, Armor Piercing
    Incendiary, Ball and Chain etc)
    6, Military Surplus
    7, NEW EXOTIC RIFLE and PISTOL AMMUNITION! Tracer Ammo, Incendiary Ammo, Incendiary Tracer Ammo, Armor Piercing Ammo.
    8, AR Parts Kits (dozens)
    9, AR Parts
    10, NEW! AR UPPERS
    11, NEW! BoreSnakes
    12, NEW! MAGLULA Magazine Loaders
    13, NEW! Cleaning Kits

StickShaker

Mar 3, 2016
    Montgomery
    Ham feats still exist?
    LOL been about 30 years since I have been to one just as they were becoming computer fests

Private sellers will be along the sides mostly

John
    Yes there has been someone selling powder the last 3 I have attended. Small selection though. Not like Chantilly

Good question...the last one I went to was Timonium around 2006 and that was to sell things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom