Gettysburg Gun Show (Dec 5/6) - Who's Going?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combloc

Stop Negassing me!!!!!
    Nov 10, 2010
    In a House
    I got some good deals on Israeli made magazines for my Tavor and ARX and picked up some original HK MP5 magazines at a good price too. I also picked up a bunch of surplus G3 slings. As far as I was concerned, it was quite a satisfying time!

slowz32

Dec 3, 2014
    Mt. Airy
    I was able to stock up on a decent bit of 22 mag ammo at a decent price, im happy with that. Couldnt find it at all at my local shops.

mstraus

Jul 23, 2009
    Frederick MD
    it was smaller with many vendors missing but i got most items on my list for what I expected to pay. 1 TT-33 mag, sm rifle primers, sling (paracord) rail mount light and a 333 pack of 22lr. overall worth the trip up. Saw some friends there and my buddy John at Alpha Bravo bullets.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Bill's been at all the shows I've been to lately. Chantilly, Frederick, the recent antique Gettysburg and Timonium shows. I can't make it to Gettysburg this weekend so I don't know if he's there or not.

That's odd I must be walking past them. York was a little overwhelming (VERY GOOD show) so I easily could have not seen them.

I think the last one I was to was Chantilly in mid summer.

UMD_Turtles

Jedi Master
    I just got back from the show. The parking lot was packed but the show didn't seem packed. Got a bit of a deal on some 30rd M3 PMAGS (5 for $55), which was the only reason I went. Overall it was an OK show for the area and was only 30 mins away for me.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Here.

8aa3aff8518e876872e08dcd275ae9a5.jpg

glad i didn't go. looks like you can play basket ball in there!

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Yeah, it's real good you didn't go for two reasons, the pic stating the obvious and you're too short to play basketball.:lol2:

we would have to play one on one and see who kicks the bucket first.:D

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    I went up with a friend today and saw some pretty good prices on some hand guns, even with shipping and transfer fees. My buddy picked up a new LUPA AR-15 loader for $20, he has been looking for one since he used mine. I saw Fed. .223 cans of 420 round for $170 in boxes and $180 on stripper clips. I picked up a Savage Model 10 in .223 for $325 out the door, the metal is in exc. shape, but the wood stock has some dings and scratches and is in their dark stain finish. I will strip it, steam iron out the dents and sand the stock and refinish it in a more natural stain. Overall a few less venders that the last show, but still better than some shows.

Last edited:

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    glad i didn't go. looks like you can play basket ball in there!

Yeah, it's real good you didn't go for two reasons, the pic stating the obvious and you're too short to play basketball.:lol2:

we would have to play one on one and see who kicks the bucket first.:D

Dude, with both of us being of recent heart ailments this year (you wiff'a heart attack and me wiff'a new aorta via open heart sugery), this ^^^ is one of the funniest things you've said in years.:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol::lol::lol::bannana::bannana::bannana::rofl::rofl::rofl::D:D:D:):):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom