• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jlnjca

Nov 8, 2012
    How many tables are there usually? Is it about same size as the gun show in Gettysburg?

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Come visit us!

a6d88353342ce8baefbd98e1e3afd826.jpg

AACo

Tiny Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 11, 2015
    Westminster
    Hey Guys,

Just got got back from the show. Arrived around 9am and what a crowd! I think there is also an auction going on at the fairgrounds. Picked up my new Ruger SR22 that I have been waiting for. Got a great deal on an EOTech (thanks Precision!). Also grabbed a few hundred rounds of CCI Mini Mag. At $8/100, couldn't pass it up. Lots of Mil Surp if that is your thing. Had my eye on an SKS, but price was a little high in my opinion. Good mix of old and new. I had a good time, until I was hassled by event staff for carrying my new IN BOX Ruger. That put a bit of a sour taste in my mouth. As Randy Marsh would say, "I'm sorry, I thought this was America?!"

If you are headed up 70, keep your eye out for MDSP. Saw a good number of folks pulled over for speeding closer to Frederick.

AACo

Tiny Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 11, 2015
    Westminster
    Forgot to add.

For the ammo seekers and reloaders, saw a good mix of both. One guy has crates of Yugo 7.62x39. Would have gotten one if he didn't want $400+ for it.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Man, it's hopping today. Tried to look at some firearms on my way out after my MSI table duty was over but the old gun sections that I wanted to peruse were too thick with people. Saw Mark7511, Leann, and TTMD making the rounds. 501st and others have afternoon table duty for MSI. Make sure to visit and say hello!

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I picked up a 16" Lothar Walther 5.56 :) thanks Mark/Precision, Powder (ok pricing for gun show), not many primers there. Plenty of people, I am hoping the bottom line numbers are good for the vendors. Ammo prices varied. Lou was in a good mood, other than the ar10 situation. I see I missed some people I would like to have met.

I did go by Heritage Shooting Range for brass and wow what a place. People were informative and professional. High end place with good prices on most items but I believe would be willing to make a deal on something to keep your business.

The usual good/decent Frederick show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom