• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ThePhantomPatriot

Politically Incorrect
    Just got back home.
    Pissed. :mad54:
    Definitly boycotting the Feb show.
    Last weekend before Christmas a lot of people changed/altered plans, really should be posting some type of notice other than a note on the door once you arrive. If it cost the promotor $$ to do that, than so be it. Not showing much respect for the buying public. They had to know in advance before this morning and should have made multiple posting, bought air time or whatever. It's not like it was cancelled at the last minute over inclement weather, although the Feb show could be.
    I know others will disagree, tell me I should be supporting the Feb show, so go at it.
    But I am pissed. :mad54:
    Poor customer relations to say the least.

Totally agree.

chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    Sorry you wasted a trip but I'm glad you posted there is no show. I was headed up there shortly. I'm sure there are a few shops open that you could visit while your in the area.

I hit up a really nice shop south of Lancaster (will rerun with more cash), and the gun bunker (which has started to disappoint me in both selection and price. A friend continued to another shop but it was unexpectedly closed.

nb4602

nb405
    Feb 28, 2013
    Rosedale
    YORK SHOW

Did anyone else drive to the YORK show last weekend to find it Cancelled ?? The web site I used never updated . I wasn't alone , maybe 200 others rolled up while I was there ...

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    That's Horrible York is one of my favorite (and easiest to get to) shows. Loved the one in November, it was huge and reminded me of Harrisburg back in the old days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom