• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HarCo2ANewb

Subibro
    Mar 24, 2011
    Elkridge
    Just so you all know, there are already stationary LPR's along highways and such

And BP is, by definition, not a firearm, hence the ability for felons to own them and blasters question

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    Little off topic, but I found it interesting that UMCP has LPRs installed at all entrances to campus.

One of the UMCP officers proudly announced this during orientation last fall and how they tie them into certain databases for automated alerts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Little off topic, but I found it interesting that UMCP has LPRs installed at all entrances to campus.

One of the UMCP officers proudly announced this during orientation last fall and how they tie them into certain databases for automated alerts

They aren't "tied" into anything. It's 100% a separate system. The alerts are what they are designed to do.

Shamr0ck

Ultimate Member
    Aug 6, 2011
    Frederick
    They aren't "tied" into anything. It's 100% a separate system. The alerts are what they are designed to do.

Thanks - lots of info that day - I certainly could have mis heard/remembered.

In either way - thought it very interesting.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Thanks - lots of info that day - I certainly could have mis heard/remembered.

In either way - thought it very interesting.

Every hot list hit has to be checked against NCIC immediately cuz it's a user updated system unlike NCIC

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

And they have a retention policy of 30 days for all license plates read entering or leaving the campus in College Park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom