• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Gun Show in Winchester, VA. this coming weekend and there is a Gander Mountain store right next door. There are usually not more than one or two non-firearms/junk dealers there, 200 table show with at least one well stocked powder/bullets/brass dealer there, a couple of MSR parts dealers.

http://www.guns-knives.com/

:)

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Went down there today and saw more powder of different types that I have ever seen at a mid-sixe show. two main dealers and 3 or 4 others with a more limited selection. Prices were in from $22.50 for W 231 to low $30's for the of V brand. I picked up a box of Norma 308 Mag for $20 from a guy who had about 10 boxes of different Norma ammo, asking $25 a box, a 7.62 broken shell extractor for $9, 2 short Pict. rails for $10 and 2 lbs of W231. well worth the drive down. 22 ammo was high but for sale. the C & R dealer from Florida was there with 40 -50 older 1911a1s for sale, he is the guy at the Chantilly shows on the right front side with all the neat C & R stuff, he came up early and did this show since Chantilly is next week. DSG in Winchester had Rem Golden Bullets 100 packs on sale for $8.99 each and CCI 22 Magnum's for $80/200, Gander had lots of .17 but only a few boxes of target 22lr for $10/50.

Grampa G

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2010
    Washington Co.
    This one is also happen this weekend. Went down after lunch and it wasn't crowded at all. Saw people filling out paperwork including my daughter in law who purchased a ruger ksp- 321c. Since the show is in Va and she lives in WVa it was transferred to a WVa FFL who happen to be leaving so she was able to pick it up on the way home.

Lots of powder and reloading supplies.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    I went down there today and got a very nice mag for my Winchester 100 and a pack of barrel shims for my AR build.
    there was a lot of powder and ammo there along with the usual stuff.

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom