• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Remodeler1 and I are going down Saturday about noon. I'm sure to find something that I didn't know I needed. Then there are always those standard magazines.
    :innocent0

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    wife and I are at a hotel ready for the morning. hoping to find some revolvers or a star b

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I'm the fat guy at 2 Amigo's next door. I always get lunch early to beat the lines later in the day.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Just had a guy at a stand telling me all AR15s are illegal in Md, according to the law. (Including Hbars) lol

snakep

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Behind enemy lines...
    Got there at 0930, walked right in...was not that crowded. I have not been to the last couple of shows and I thought this one was pretty good. They opened up a whole new section to the left, increasing floor space about 40% I'd say. Lots of vendors.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Great show . Popped my gun show cherry for my C&R . Got a 2nd Model S&W "Lemon Squeezer" in 32 S&W had to shoot it on the way home :)

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Went in, got the items on my shopping list. I was wearing a cardboard sign advertising a Eotech red dot and 3X multiplier for sale. They sold for my full asking price in less than 30 minutes. All in all a great trip.

crolfe1984

Enthusiast
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baltimore City, MD
    Picked up some ammo. Nice to have a vendor there selling quality 9mm at $210 per 1k. PMC 223 brass at $310 per 1k, quality 45ACP within those ranges too. Got some nice 7.62x39 brass cased, non-magnetic for 50 cents per round.

ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    Went down around 2:30 and ending up buying 4 standard 30 round polymer AR mags that I believe are Korean made for $7.55 each with dust covers to try out and a sight paint kit for $19. Over all a good show but gun prices were above what I felt were above fair market value, I saw a nice looking Mosin rifle for $395.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    How is it possible for anyone to ask 4 large for a Moisin and keep a straight face?

I got mine in '83 in a trade for a doughboy helmet and a couple of model kits.

Like anything else it is supply and demand. I have spent $400+ on a few Mosin's but they were a hard to find variation. For example, I purchased a U.S. Property marked Remington made Mosin with all matching numbers. I later sold it and more then doubled my money.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Im at chantilly now. Not crowded. Plenty of ammo, mags. One dealer said they'll be back here again in july.I

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom