• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnsopi

Feb 8, 2018
    Just to had stop my great pyrenees 85bls (nicest dog) from eating my wife chihuahu (jerk dog) because it attack her while she was eating.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Just to had stop my great pyrenees 85bls (nicest dog) from eating my wife chihuahu (jerk dog) because it attack her while she was eating.

Napolean Complex is not just for humans. You should see some of the looks my rottie used to give little dogs that would run up to him at the dog park and go full on napoleon. I swear one look he gave me was, "Are you foogin kidding me, I just crapped out a pile bigger than this thing."

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    awesome!!!

Napolean Complex is not just for humans. You should see some of the looks my rottie used to give little dogs that would run up to him at the dog park and go full on napoleon. I swear one look he gave me was, "Are you foogin kidding me, I just crapped out a pile bigger than this thing."

hahahaha. Agree 100% lolol
    :lol::lol::lol:

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Mine is literally more friendly than a golden retriever but by and large they are dickheads who are probably responsible for 88% of all actual dog bites

rgramjet

Ultimate Member
    Jan 25, 2009
    Howard County

Attachments

• IMG_49421.jpg
      IMG_49421.jpg
      43.6 KB · Views: 458

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    One of my biggest belly laughs with this 145 lb. dude, was when he looked back over his shoulder, rolling his eyes, as to say "WTF?" When the three lb. Teacup Yorkie was standing up on it's hind legs and had his front paws on his lower leg because couldn't get to his knee........barking his full head off......damn he'd retrieved birds 5 times his size!!!
    51a0c372984da00af8b22c8a164be8ff.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    My 16lb Maine Coon pretty much doesn’t give 2 shits about anyone. Big dogs, little dogs, little cats (because there aren’t really bigger cats unless they are fat. She’s 16lbs of law, limb and rib cage. My 14lb orange tabby is way smaller, because he has a nice paunch to him).

She can stand on her hind paws with her front paws on my 6yr old daughter’s shoulders and look her dead in the eye. Which makes it that much more hilarious that my daughter loves to try to carry the coon everywhere she goes.

Archeryrob

Undecided on a great many things
    Mar 7, 2013
    Washington Co. - Fairplay
    I don't care who's dog it is, I won't tolerate a dog snarling at me like that. I'd fix his attitude with more domination and show him who the Alpha is. I've never beat a dog and never will, but if you know how to control them its pretty simple with constant pressure and upkeep. Control the head and neck and thumb and first finger over the top of the snout. They will fight at first, but they can't win if your consistent.

When I was 15 my parents dog stole a chicken thigh off the table and ran under their bed. She snarled and snapped at them and they couldn't get it. They knew I could handle her and called me. I walked in and leaned under the bed. She did the same snapping and snarling. I started to reach under the bed and said in a loud deep voice. "Beyatch, you bite me and you're going to regret it!" and I reached in and grabbed the back of her neck and drug her out. She flipped on her back and about peed herself then knowing she lost.

Most people can't think like a dog and know how to handle them and keep humanizing them and expect reasoning with speech is going to fix it some how. Then they give up and say the dog is untrainable. No, you're untrainable to teach a dog. I don't like most any dog under 20 pounds as most of them are breed even with the worst habits and traits. Jack russells are pretty cool but like tight wound rubber bands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom