• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 54rndball

take to the hills
    Mar 16, 2013
    Catonsville
    On my evening run, I spotted 3 of 12 o'clock boys riding their dirt bikes in the Academy Heights area. At the end of my run, I talked to an officer in his car. He and another were waiting for them. A few minutes later, the dirt bikers were driving down the road, no lights and at high speed, headed towards Edmondson Ave and chased by one police cruiser. Not a good sign:mad54:!

Last edited:

DoormanTNT

Ultimate Member
    Jul 17, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Oughta be legal to turn them into pothole fill.

No regard for public safety, and will scream like a banchee and mob up if something were to happen to them.

Jason21237

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2011
    Delta,PA
    A car door accidentally opened at the right time does wonders. I did get to see one of the dumbasses wreck the other day on Perring Pkwy. He was flying up the sidewalk by Morgan state on the side with the rowhomes and hit the wheel chair ramp then a pole and flew 15 feet or so. I almost crashed my car pointing and laughing at him. I was laughing so hard he heard me across 4 lanes of traffic in rush hour.

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    Hopefully, unlike the city, the county PD will give chase and achieve whatever resolution to this public safety problem that is possible. The resulting injury lawsuits need to be fought and seen as a part of doing business.
    Just before leaving, my wife's car was hit by one of them who of course took off. She had the kids in the car. We have no love or sympathy for them.

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    I worked at a motorcycle shop in baltimore for years. They really have no fear. They are convinced that they will die tomorrow. So they live like there is no tomorrow. Pretty scary ethos

mark71211

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2012
    Edgewater
    Somebody has to pull a move on the bike riders like they did to horse riders in the movie support your local sheriff

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Still say it should be a sport. Lever actions only. It's not bad enough they terrorize the city but they have older mentors with enclosed trailers that take them to nice neighborhoods to wreak havoc. They should be arrested for aiding and abetting and vehicles seized.

Armati

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 6, 2013
    Baltimore
    Yeah, when you are on Rt 40 it is hard to tell where The West Side ends and The County begins. Just be thankful there is no Red Line.

Cruacious

C&R Farmer
    Apr 29, 2015
    Elkton
    I've had trouble with these punks before on Route 40 before going to and leaving work. I would love nothing more to see them wreck-out or be shown on the 6'oclock news in a mugshot. I don't want to be bothered with these guys weaving in traffic and nearly causing chain accidents (which I nearly got involved in).

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    On my evening run, I spotted 3 of 12 o'clock boys riding their dirt bikes in the Academy Heights area. At the end of my run, I talked to an officer in his car. He and another were waiting for them. A few minutes later, the dirt bikers were driving down the road, no lights and at high speed, headed towards Edmondson Ave and chased by one police cruiser. Not a good sign:mad54:!

FYI and probably unknown to you..........Police are NOT allowed to chase these things. We all know while riding these things people commit robberies, carjackings, and even homicides but the actual act of riding these things is a Misd crime.

My point being. If you see a cop chasing one of these, he is trying to catch a criminal, and although we don't know from the OP who the cop is or his car number, it cold potentially get him in trouble so next time just smile, wave, and thank him instead of posting about it.

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    FYI and probably unknown to you..........Police are NOT allowed to chase these things. We all know while riding these things people commit robberies, carjackings, and even homicides but the actual act of riding these things is a Misd crime.

My point being. If you see a cop chasing one of these, he is trying to catch a criminal, and although we don't know from the OP who the cop is or his car number, it cold potentially get him in trouble so next time just smile, wave, and thank him instead of posting about it.
    Good to know, thanks! Soo.... does this mean we get to chase em down? :lol2:

Watched em one day on street bikes blasting down the centerline of two lanes of stop and go traffic on a major hiway... shortly things got really slow.. then about 2 miles later I saw why.. oops.. guess they were trying to figure out whose bike he was gonna ride on the back of, cause his wasn't goin nowhere! No, I felt no sympathy as we slow rolled on past em...

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    What's the average lead for a car door, assuming right lane, driver's side???

Once they get to your rear bumper, they don't have enough time to react, in order to avoid your door. They will either wipe out in your open door, or they will go into the vehicle you are next to, or they will go into opposing traffic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom