For "Jersey Mike's" fans.......Severna Park.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • POP57

Ultimate Member
    Apr 5, 2016
    Delaware
    Some months ago they opened one in Newark (De) just off the 896 exit of I95. Haven't been yet, but have heard good things.

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    Good cheesesteak and they cut thier cold cuts to order. Yes, you order the sub, and they take the meat/cheese out of the deli case and cut it and it goes right on your roll.

BTW - Ritchie Hwy. between Robinson Road and McKinsey Road is turning onto "Sub Alley" Subway, Jimmy John's, Firehouse Subs, and Jersey Mike's, all located in that stretch.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    Got one here in Crofton. Good subs but too exspensive. If I remember right two large (giant? Whatever) was $30.

Aamdskeetshooter

Ultimate Member
    Dec 19, 2013
    Moco
    For "Jersey Mike's" fans.......Severna Park.

1. I don’t like their Schtick. The workers are too happy. It’s phony. And they talk up the sub. Is that a great looking sub or what? Just shut up and make my sub. The line would go faster if they did. 2. Where’s the meat? They don’t put enough actual meat in the sub. 3. No French fries. I knock any sub shop that doesn’t serve fries. I don’t go to subway much for this also.
    My two local places. Mangino’s (which is in a gas station) and Beers and Cheers (which is in a beer and wine joint). Two other places that aren’t as close are Gemelli’s Italian Market in Darnestown (4.5 stars on yelp) and Maggi’s (4 stars on yelp) in Damascus. Both of these places don’t serve fries but their food makes up for it.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    1. I don’t like their Schtick. The workers are too happy. It’s phony. And they talk up the sub. Is that a great looking sub or what? Just shut up and make my sub. The line would go faster if they did. 2. Where’s the meat? They don’t put enough actual meat in the sub. 3. No French fries. I knock any sub shop that doesn’t serve fries. I don’t go to subway much for this also.
    My two local places. Mangino’s (which is in a gas station) and Beers and Cheers (which is in a beer and wine joint). Two other places that aren’t as close are Gemelli’s Italian Market in Darnestown (4.5 stars on yelp) and Maggi’s (4 stars on yelp) in Damascus. Both of these places don’t serve fries but their food makes up for it.
    Its not really a sub shop per se. It may be a limited selection but for all intents and purposes it's a deli. A fast food style, chain deli at that. Why would you expect them to have a fryer?

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie

Never had their "schtick". Deli's don't serve fries. Some people like store employees to be pleasant. Guess you're the exception to the rule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom