Harford County MDS Lunch Between the Holiday's ???

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    It's a great place to eat. I love their pot roast

Last time I got it, I made 3 meals from it. Other than the crab cakes, I don't think I've ever had a meal from there that I didn't take home the leftovers to have another meal the next day. There seafood alfredo, always makes 2 meals for me.

They serve a crab ball appetizer along with an order of fries has been a meal for me.

For those never eating there before, their menu is so vast, it takes some time to decide on what to eat. Enjoy the meal, I've got a funny feeling you'll be back with friends and family.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Damn did I have a brain fart. Wednesday is my grandfather's 90th birthday - still waiting to hear about arrangements on that. Will advise.

Bertfish

Throw bread on me
    Mar 13, 2013
    White Marsh, MD
    Anddddd Grandpa wants cake. On Wednesday. At 7 pm. I am screwed. Was really looking forward to meeting everyone but I can't miss the old bird's 90th birthday especially given his touch-and-go health.

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    I am going to try to be there. Have a kid that is sick as hell right now. Got worse throughout the night and now is throwing up. If I think she has the flu when I get home I will not be attending. Don’t want to spread it to all of you guys.

Will update.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Nice to meet 04 cummins and scout tonight as well as having my good friend shootR and his wife with us tonight. You guys were right about the portion size at Mamies. Nothing less than huge and at least two meals from one portion. Hope to see you all again sometime soon.
    Tom

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Nice to meet 04 cummins and scout tonight as well as having my good friend shootR and his wife with us tonight. You guys were right about the portion size at Mamies. Nothing less than huge and at least two meals from one portion. Hope to see you all again sometime soon.
    Tom

I'm glad you enjoyed the food. What did you take home for dessert?

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Sorry I missed it.

But I was out of town over the holidays.

Next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom