Any hunting land for sale in Carroll co?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kingfish

Jan 15, 2008
    I’m a Howard and AA co guy so I don’t know much about Carroll co except that it’s a rifle county with a generous deer bag limit. I’m looking to purchase maybe up to 20 or so acres in a rural area for hunting purposes. Anybody know a place, or a good realtor I can check with?

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Why buy? No leasing? Sounds like a very expensive proposition... buy you could be financially endowed to entertain such extravagence.

lowoncash

Baned
    Jan 4, 2010
    Calvert county
    All land that is a large enough parcel is hunting land. The real question is, does it have any game animals? That's why they call it hunting, not harvesting.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    She does realize, and hopefully the CCT also realizes that she just sh*t all over the paper’s reader base? Carroll County has hundreds of years of hunting tradition, and gradually these snowflakes from the city or other more urban suburbs are moving here and in their culture shock are protesting, voting against the grain, and now apparently writing in the local paper denouncing the very things that have made this bucolic County great (which ironically was the reason they moved here in the 1st place). The end of the article says this is one in a series about hunting - NO, it’s one in a series of non-journalistic attacks on hunting. “About hunting” would present the facts for both sides of the argument and discuss them. She flat out clearly hates hunting. For the exercise, take a trail hike instead of hunting? Retard.

Lord help her if she’s ever caught wearing a leather belt or shoes, or is ever seen eating a chicken breast or a McDonalds burger.

Can’t believe the editors would let such a piece get published (actually I forgot the CCT is now the part of the Baltimore Sun). You wouldn’t live in Compton & bitch about hip-hop music. You don’t live in Carroll County and write vitriolic pieces about hunting.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Seem as if she is smart enough to have realized hunting is the only sport in which the other team doesn't know its playing, but not smart enough to be aware that there are others outside of her sphere that feel differently.
    I hope she never goes to Spain to visit a pigeon farm. That squirrel incident really must have deeply affected her, hope she fares out well after such a traumatic experience.
    It must be horrible carrying such a heavy weight.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    OP I didn't mean to drop a turd in your punch bowl just giving you a heads up that CC ain't what it used to be. Good luck finding some dirt to hunt on; I hope it works out for you.

MigraineMan

Ultimate Member
    Jun 9, 2011
    Frederick County

Attachments

• thanksgivingdinner2.jpg
      thanksgivingdinner2.jpg
      45.6 KB · Views: 187

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    only a few acres on wooded land in Carroll is going to be quite a bit of money. offhand, more than 10k/acre. Much more in a location suitable for development. That's a lot of money to pay for deer.

pleasant1911

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    I’m a Howard and AA co guy so I don’t know much about Carroll co except that it’s a rifle county with a generous deer bag limit. I’m looking to purchase maybe up to 20 or so acres in a rural area for hunting purposes. Anybody know a place, or a good realtor I can check with?

I know there are couple places in Howard county. I was looking for land in Howard county. I used Weymouth group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom