• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • canonian

Jan 5, 2013
    Elkridge
    Looking for a place on the East Coast (closer to Maryland if possible) that has a wide variety of machine guns to rent / shoot.

Any recommendations? Everything seems to be out west, and if we have to travel far we will. I'd rather be closer to home and put the travel money toward more fun time.

Bushwood

Farm Raised
    Jan 27, 2013
    The Dena
    Select fire in glen Bernie, but as previously stated, avoid at all costs. But according to their website, are not doing machine gun rentals at this time due to the ammo shortage....

huesmann

n00b
    Mar 23, 2012
    Silver Spring, MD
    Engage Armament usually has a machine gun pumpkin shoot the first Sunday after Halloween, but I don't know if they'll be having it this year due to the ammo shortage, or maybe they'll just have to raise the prices on the ammo accordingly and hope enough peeps wanna bite.

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    As stated above, Knob Creek Kentucky Machine Gun Shoot. It happens every spring and fall as long as the bridge does not get washed out. Largest NFA gathering east of the Mississippi. Bring you wallet full of Franklins and you can rent about any firearm you want. My kid call's it Mecca, Its different without Ken Lamont being gone, ( Ken was one of the largest NFA dealers in the USA. ) But if you like to look, play with , own or want to buy that's the place to go and seek forth. I believe there is also a yearly machine gun shoot somewhere in Ohio.

matt_yamaha_guy_450

Jun 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    As stated above, Knob Creek Kentucky Machine Gun Shoot. It happens every spring and fall as long as the bridge does not get washed out. Largest NFA gathering east of the Mississippi. Bring you wallet full of Franklins and you can rent about any firearm you want. My kid call's it Mecca, Its different without Ken Lamont being gone, ( Ken was one of the largest NFA dealers in the USA. ) But if you like to look, play with , own or want to buy that's the place to go and seek forth. I believe there is also a yearly machine gun shoot somewhere in Ohio.

I think i would like to go there and check out this shoot... Hmmm maybe this fall

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    A friend of mine belongs to some group that owns a lot af MGs. If you join the group you can take the guns out how ever much you want. They are based in VA somewhere.

Dave

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    FREEDOM ARMORY -straight up I83 north near Shrewsbury. The rental is priced right, its the AMMO that will get ya!! hahahahaha They have a Thompson Sub Machine gun that I salivate over every time I go in there. ITs a great place, nice range, HIGH AS HELL for accessoriesbut, they do rent sub guns. Uzi, 556 or 550 ?, M4, a few others, :-)

johnnyb2

Ultimate Member
    Apr 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    FREEDOM ARMORY also has a downstairs range for High Powered rifles, 7.62, 3.38 and I think, at one time, they rented a Barrett .50BMG, but that was a few years ago. I have not been up there in almost a year

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom