• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Here is a photo of it case, accessories, instructions all here. PM me if interested.

9e54af1ebdf3f25a7df470109debd8c5.jpg

Super generous and would be awesome for evidence preservation but we are required to use our issued cell phones because they automatically upload to the cloud storage.

Sourkraut115

Jul 6, 2013
    the Westside
    I'm not aware of one single set of spike strips in our inventory. Maybe Special Operations has some. Never seen one used ever. So, no.

Last edited:

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I'm not aware of one single set of spike strips in our inventory. Maybe Special Operations has some. Never seen one used ever. So, no.

With there only being a few highways in Baltimore, intersections all over, and the majority of homes being almost right up against the street, that’s not surprising.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    thanks for the link.

My question, with an active shooter, why would they let him travel all over the friggin city? Doesn't make sense to this oldMan

I'll give you the spike strips (if they even have them available) and you can stand on the side of the road and put them in the path of a suspect who shot at the police and random citizens. I doubt you are going to find enough cover to make you feel comfortable enough to deploy them.

I agree with being able to use the vehicles as rams however he had been shooting from the car. Again distance is your friend and you would be putting yourself in a tactically disadvantaged situation by closing the distance and ramming him.

The take down at the end of the pursuit should be a conversation point. From the pictures the guy had an AK variant and a handgun in arms reach and an officer is running up on him? Very lucky how that turned out.

Some situations are a lose lose. A pursuit at speeds with someone shooting from the vehicle is one of them.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    The person who yanked him out of the car is his girlfriend not the police

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    The person who yanked him out of the car is his girlfriend not the police

Alrighty then.....just watched it again and because of the text on the back of the jacket I thought it was an officer.

If that's the case my critique about the "take down" doesn't matter as they were setting up for a felony stop...or at least it appeared they were.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Sometimes I think felons in Baltimore fear angry black women more than they fear the police.

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    On a serious note they are probably not allowed to "pit" that's a no go in my general orders. I also CAN NOT shoot at moving vehicles (against policy) AND we don't have spike strips so my guess is they don't either.

We like to think of public safety as well funded and equipped but sadly that’s not a reality. Lol, hell my commander literally paid for the tools i use at work out his own pocket, handed my partner his own cash from his own wallet to pay for my necessary equipment. The rest of my necessary equipment is borrowed from other government agencies. I have 24 specific items that i use daily 20 of those items were procured from another agency and 4 of the other items my boss paid for out of his own wallet. It’s kinda sad actually. I also bought a cheap car tool kit on Groupon i use a few times a week but it was a necessity. Lol i call PRIMOS a few Times a year and BEG for free parts for my work cameras

Now, that's a :sad20: commentary!

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    So, after a 20 min + police chase around half the city where they shoot multiple civilians this guy is still alive but the Arizona guy in the hotel hallway had to get ventilated.

dVDJiez.gif

Jan 25, 2017
    What happens if a crime victim has a heart attack and dies as a result of the crime?

It would depend on the lawyers on each side, but second degree murder would probably be the most severe charge, or it could be manslaughter, felony murder during the commission of a crime. It also could end up with nothing.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    So, after a 20 min + police chase around half the city where they shoot multiple civilians this guy is still alive but the Arizona guy in the hotel hallway had to get ventilated.

dVDJiez.gif

Welcome to equity in policing.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie

dVDJiez.gif

In all fairness, the scared, crying kid laying on the floor was not a moving target.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    So the guy with no known motive who shot up the city has an interesting middle name:
    Mausean Vittorio Quran Carter

Police allege that during the chase Carter opened fire multiple times at officers, missing them each time. He also was firing indiscriminately from his vehicle, police said, shooting and wounding a man in the leg on West North Avenue in Walbrook, shooting at and missing two people in Central Park Heights and shooting a man inside his car at Wabash and Rogers avenues.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-pursuit-suspect-20171216-story,amp.html

Peace be upon you.

threegun

Jan 26, 2013
    Westminster
    And you wonder why parents are concerned about field trips to the city. If city democrats would stop shooting each other the murder rate would drop by 80%.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    And you wonder why parents are concerned about field trips to the city. If city democrats would stop shooting each other the murder rate would drop by 80%.

I think technically they are “no party affiliation”. Most have probably never registered to vote, let alone voted and most are probably ineligible due to being felons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom