radian talon safety selector in stock anywhere?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    anyone know where I can find one of these in stock? I have come to love the one that came on my rec-7 but cant find another one of these in stock ANYWHERE.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Love them, seem to be in ridiculously high demand, needed one for a build a couple weeks ago, put in-stock reminders in for a half dozen online shops, ended up finding one at a local shop, still no in-stock replies yet.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    Love them, seem to be in ridiculously high demand, needed one for a build a couple weeks ago, put in-stock reminders in for a half dozen online shops, ended up finding one at a local shop, still no in-stock replies yet.

Yeah, I never even knew of them till I got my rec-7. I wasn’t sure about the .45 degree throw at first but the more I played with it, the more I liked it.

So I go looking for one to replace the old star safety on my rra rifle and boom, can’t find any lol. I didn’t know they were so popular

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I picked up the one for my pistol at worth-a-shot. They had raptor LTs and other stuff too. Their price for the radian stuff wasn't bad.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Yeah, I never even knew of them till I got my rec-7. I wasn’t sure about the .45 degree throw at first but the more I played with it, the more I liked it.

So I go looking for one to replace the old star safety on my rra rifle and boom, can’t find any lol. I didn’t know they were so popular

I like ambi safeties, usually pull it on safe with my trigger finger, and push off safe with my thumb, short throw isn't just easier/faster, it doesn't hang down in the way of your trigger finger as much as a 90 degree ambi. Used to use BAD CASS, but the Talon is cheaper, sleeker, works just as good, no stupid lawyer pin to grind off, and no screws to back out. I grabbed a couple of their $100ish Raptor/Talon sets when Brownells had them on sale, ended up using all of them, should have bought more.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    update : These are now back in stock at radianweapons.com (manufacturer)

also at lanbosarmory.com

lanbos ends up being 6 dollars cheaper even with shipping, and seems to have more color options than radian, which I found odd, but I digress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom