• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chooks9

Bear with Arms
    Jan 3, 2013
    Abingdon
    I disagree. MSI’s Pink Pistols guest speaker’s talk was one of the highest attended and was received with a standing ovation as I recall.

This. We are all Americans and possess the same rights. I don't care if you are purple and want to marry your washing machine.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    This. We are all Americans and possess the same rights. I don't care if you are purple and want to marry your washing machine.

I married my dishwasher, but she said eff this and left.

In a little over 48 hours, there’ve been over 47,000 views.

(The “Drive By Post” thread has the same number of views but it took more than 4 years.)

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    He is not running for re-election, so his Senate seat will be wide open.

He is running for PG County State's Attorney, and he needs to lose that race in it's entirety and be retired from politics.

Sad that he's running for an office that is most responsible for upholding the law yet he knows so little about the Constitution.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Sad that he's running for an office that is most responsible for upholding the law yet he knows so little about the Constitution.

No doubt he knows about it he just doesn't agree with it and instead of following the rule of law and working to change it he ignores it or more likely only follows or ignores it as it suits his purpose.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I wish you guys were representatives of the NRA... the rights of Marylanders' would get much more attention then they do now.

Better that they are not. To the Democratic base, NRA sets them off. It's like the opposition being part of the Bloomberg organization. Grass roots organizations floor them.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Better that they are not. To the Democratic base, NRA sets them off. It's like the opposition being part of the Bloomberg organization. Grass roots organizations floor them.

I make the point every time it is relevant that I am not an NRA member. Once folks find out your an NRA member, they think they know everything about you and stop listening (if they ever were).

I wish folks would leave their NRA bling at home when we have PP events. As teratos said, it sets people off and They focus on the three letters instead of the citizen in front of them.

Attn: Shannon A. One need not be member of the NRA to donate to NRA-ILA....... Just sayin'.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Ramirez needs to be sent packing from office , to ban anything that is bad for you is completely and utterly stupid and short sighted .

It is important to understand nobody has died as a result of bumpstocks in Maryland , he says he don't want anyone to die . Well neither do I , but do we get rid of amusement park rides , cars , hiking , snow skiing . What i am saying is i can not understand the logic , it just don't make sense to me .

Meanwhile in Baltimore City we have people dying 300 plus last year and many people already dying from opioids .

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Ramirez needs to be sent packing from office , to ban anything that is bad for you is completely and utterly stupid and short sighted .

It is important to understand nobody has died as a result of bumpstocks in Maryland , he says he don't want anyone to die . Well neither do I , but do we get rid of amusement park rides , cars , hiking , snow skiing . What i am saying is i can not understand the logic , it just don't make sense to me .

Meanwhile in Baltimore City we have people dying 300 plus last year and many people already dying from opioids .

343 iirc. Highest per capita homicide rate in the US, in a state with some of the toughest gun restrictions. How can that be?

I guess because gun control doesnt work.

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Ok, I also asked why wives are not attending these pro 2A events with their activist hubbys. If you can't get women in general involved, can you at least get the wives to show up? There were always a few wives and other women at the open carry events I went to. And yes I saw the gay bashing sort of stuff on here before, as well as a little bit of misogynistic sounding stuff, and all those silly girls with guns posts. I don't mean the make me sandwiches and women drivers suck type stuff, I see that as just light hearted sillyness. As to why you don't see me around much anymore? Its not so much all the silly guy stuff, it's because I lost most interest in guns. I don't even look at them anymore other than for hunting. This is the typical pattern I have for a switch in asperger obsessions. It ran it's course and now is boring.

I still want out of MD though, since this state simply seems it will NEVER understand self defense. The democrats have this agenda and want to get the big praises among the party for gun control efforts. I think at this point it all has to do with looking best in their "blues" to impress fellow "blues", and looking for that hit of Bloomberg money and extra Democrat party money. They really don't care about the issue that much, but their party makes it a "thing". Frosh does care however, he HATES us and that is him, not the party speaking. Frosh is the special one lol. Just my gut instinct on him.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia

Probably the best thing to ask him is that if someone is intent on killing people using a gun, does he really think they will follow his bumpstock law? How about doing something worthwhile like keeping violent felons behind bars!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankR

Ultimate Member
    Jan 22, 2013
    Upper Midwest
    I'll bet Mr. Ramirez wishes he could pull in a gathering like the PP did tonight in Annapolis!

I suspect that when all is said and done we'll find out that Mr. Ramirez was the impetus for tonight's event. After the lawsuits, his money will be used to buy a lot of signs for future events.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I'll bet Mr. Ramirez wishes he could pull in a gathering like the PP did tonight in Annapolis!
    He just did, 2 weeks in a row, on a smaller scale.
    Not including the PP, does Ramirez pull in more people than staffers at these events? Has to be depressing to see more MD voters that oppose him showing up than those coming in support.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Ok, I also asked why wives are not attending these pro 2A events with their activist hubbys. If you can't get women in general involved, can you at least get the wives to show up? There were always a few wives and other women at the open carry events I went to. And yes I saw the gay bashing sort of stuff on here before, as well as a little bit of misogynistic sounding stuff, and all those silly girls with guns posts. I don't mean the make me sandwiches and women drivers suck type stuff, I see that as just light hearted sillyness. As to why you don't see me around much anymore? Its not so much all the silly guy stuff, it's because I lost most interest in guns. I don't even look at them anymore other than for hunting. This is the typical pattern I have for a switch in asperger obsessions. It ran it's course and now is boring.

I still want out of MD though, since this state simply seems it will NEVER understand self defense. The democrats have this agenda and want to get the big praises among the party for gun control efforts. I think at this point it all has to do with looking best in their "blues" to impress fellow "blues", and looking for that hit of Bloomberg money and extra Democrat party money. They really don't care about the issue that much, but their party makes it a "thing". Frosh does care however, he HATES us and that is him, not the party speaking. Frosh is the special one lol. Just my gut instinct on him.

My wife would love to go BUT she takes care of her mom so she cant :( but she does awesome signs and other props :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom