What is your breaking point for a Revolution?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Ruined the best healthcare in the world? What world do you live in?

Trying to fix the American health care system is lime trying to polish a turd.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

My world......... I LIKE what I have now, and the insurance I bought with the last 3 jobs I worked at. Sorry you obviously couldn't find any. Today it is now phucked, if one voted for the bastard hopefully they will reap what his dick skinning hands did to healthcare.

sfchoffman

Full Battle Rattle
    Feb 18, 2013
    Last year was enough for me, and instead of leading a revolt I just moved to a free state...Not just the gun issue, nearly everything that they passed last year was too much to take. But I imagine that a day will come that something will have to be done, due to the sheepole that believe the horse shit that government feeds them.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Last year was enough for me, and instead of leading a revolt I just moved to a free state...Not just the gun issue, nearly everything that they passed last year was too much to take. But I imagine that a day will come that something will have to be done, due to the sheepole that believe the horse shit that government feeds them.

Good luck then..

I intend to piss in some MGA corn flakes for a while first.

Better ramp up the fight in whatever free state you moved to --- join the local 2a group.. keep it free. Liberals migrate as well.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I don't convince myself that people who are anti-gun are wrong. they are as subjectively right in their views as I am in mine. I just need to try to get them to change their views, or get enough people to agree with me so that we can out vote them. that's the way things are done in a democracy. but the idea that you have been out voted would lead to you taking up arms against your country is sickening.

So, there are no moral absolutes? There are no fundamental principles that are either right or wrong? It's all a matter of moral relativism?

How awesome for the blacks in 1860, women in 1919 or Jews in 1940 to know that there was nothing wrong there at all. It was just a matter of not convincing the other side more persuasively.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    So, there are no moral absolutes? There are no fundamental principles that are either right or wrong? It's all a matter of moral relativism?

How awesome for the blacks in 1860, women in 1919 or Jews in 1940 to know that there was nothing wrong there at all. It was just a matter of not convincing the other side more persuasively.

Easy there. I was about to hurl the ban hammer and nuke you. Ha ha

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Whatever your breaking point is ...

Don't advertise it here ... or on Facebook. :innocent0

Attachments

• Facebook stuff.jpg
      Facebook stuff.jpg
      34.5 KB · Views: 356

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Is history repeating itself ?

Veteran's benefits have been cut, thus breaking a promise ... sort of like what happened in 1932 during an 'earlier time of economic downturn'.

1932 •This and the next year are the worst years of the Great Depression.

Do you think the military or DHS, acting on orders from a broken federal government, won't march against its own people today? Hard to believe this happened 80 years ago.

Interesting though. I don't ever remember hearing teachers bringing this up in History or Civic classes. This should get us all thinking. It's not to hard to believe that in this day and age our leaders and our military would order sons and daughters to kill their own kin, but it happened in the Civil War, and during Hoover's presidency, and it can happen again.

Would this be the breaking point, or would it be the result ?

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Veteran's benefits have been cut, thus breaking a promise ... sort of like what happened in 1932 during an 'earlier time of economic downturn'.

Do you think the military or DHS, acting on orders from a broken federal government, won't march against its own people today? Hard to believe this happened 80 years ago.

Interesting though. I don't ever remember hearing teachers bringing this up in History or Civic classes. This should get us all thinking. It's not to hard to believe that in this day and age our leaders and our military would order sons and daughters to kill their own kin, but it happened in the Civil War, and during Hoover's presidency, and it can happen again.

Would this be the breaking point, or would it be the result ?

Are you kidding... look up the whiskey rebellion... hell this is not news...

Do not revolt. Let the idiots on the left do it... they will... they are that stupid..

RightNYer

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2013
    Are you kidding... look up the whiskey rebellion... hell this is not news...

Do not revolt. Let the idiots on the left do it... they will... they are that stupid..

You mean revolt when their food stamps run out? By then it'll be too late.

SilverBulletZ06

May 31, 2012
    Ruined the best healthcare in the world? What world do you live in?

Trying to fix the American health care system is lime trying to polish a turd.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

The American system is by far the best one in the world. We are responsible for 8 of the last 10 (in whole or part) biggest medical breakthroughs, we outpace pharmaceutical development by a wide margin, and our door-to-treatment times are tops.

If you want a NHS be prepared to deal with long lines, weeks to months wait for diagnostics that could save your life, and sub par training of medical professionals.

MedInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 24, 2010
    Columbia, MD
    Everyone's acceptance of what would turn a country to revolt against the govt may differ. In 1775 at Concord, MA the British fired on American militia and thus started the Revolutionary War.

A government that would fire on its own citizens through unlawful demands based upon what is obviously outlined in the Bill of Rights today would cause me to arm myself and be ready for the ensuing conflict.

A people that would simply follow this kind of government is only looking for enslavement and would be culled like the millions of others that followed oppressive governments.

Dying like a dog is not freedom. "Making the other poor bastard die for his ..." Is more my kind of compliance.

jpk1md

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2007
    Everyone's acceptance of what would turn a country to revolt against the govt may differ. In 1775 at Concord, MA the British fired on American militia and thus started the Revolutionary War.

A government that would fire on its own citizens through unlawful demands based upon what is obviously outlined in the Bill of Rights today would cause me to arm myself and be ready for the ensuing conflict.

A people that would simply follow this kind of government is only looking for enslavement and would be culled like the millions of others that followed oppressive governments.

Dying like a dog is not freedom. "Making the other poor bastard die for his ..." Is more my kind of compliance.

Lexington/Concord were nothing more than the match that lit a tinder pile that had been festering and growing for several decades.

The Stamp Act
    Quartering act of 1765
    Intolerable Acts

Were just a few

etc

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 30, 2010
    Lexington/Concord were nothing more than the match that lit a tinder pile that had been festering and growing for several decades.

The Stamp Act
    Quartering act of 1765
    Intolerable Acts

Were just a few

Interesting point.
    The Boston blockade was another offense against the colonists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom