• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matt1

Feb 5, 2013
    anne arundel county md
    Ive got a Stoeger M2000 that I absolutely love. I think people fail to let it break in properly and it gets a bad rap. After its break in period It NEVER jams barely needs cleaning and is a great gun for the money. I know not American...

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    For me 1000$ is reasonable...I refuse to buy a gun with bad reviews. Id rather spend more on a good gun than end up with a untrustworthy piece. How much will an A5 cost me?

Even Glocks get some bad reviews. Just google Glock brass in face. You have to look at the full picture. Was it abused, was it an engineering issue, did the company fix the engineering issue for free?

Redcobra

Senior Shooter
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 10, 2010
    Near the Chesapeake Bay
    For me 1000$ is reasonable...I refuse to buy a gun with bad reviews. Id rather spend more on a good gun than end up with a untrustworthy piece. How much will an A5 cost me?

I you are looking at the best of the best in SAs IMHO, look at the Fabarm XLR5.
    About $2500.
    For $1k, I'd look for a used Beretta AL391 Teknys Gold.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.

You can find em for 3 to 500 dollars in good shape. One of Mr. Browning's best designs.....and you know he had a million of em. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom