• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Remember that time he promised that "gun violence" would go down thanks to the HQL?

saaaaaving lies!

I called him a lying liar with fudged research then too.

UPDATE: For the 4th straight year, gun violence is higher than 2013. In 2013, we had about 235 guns killing each other homicides. This year, over 300 guns killing each other homicides. "gun violence, lol.

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-300-homicides-20181214-story.html

I am sure now that the evidence is in, the MD legislature will reverse the moronic 2013 laws, am I right? :banghead:

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-300-homicides-20181214-story.html

Baltimore had fewer than 300 homicides a year from 2000 through 2014, when the number was 211.

The Wild ****ing West if I ever saw it. Oh wait, I thought that was Virginia with all their open carry.

ETA: Baltimore has the 2nd or third highest per capita homicide rate in the country. Gunning for 1st, go us with our dumb ****ing laws and stupid buybacks that do nothing.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    It was never about saving lives (which I'm sure you know)...it was always about trying to get rid of guns and our rights to possess them...one step at a time. The refrain will always be the same..."The problem is so bad we need to have more restrictive gun laws!" In short...the law didn't go far enough...it was all they could get at the time. Get ready for more of the same with the same results.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    It was never about saving lives (which I'm sure you know)...it was always about trying to get rid of guns and our rights to possess them...one step at a time. The refrain will always be the same..."The problem is so bad we need to have more restrictive gun laws!" In short...the law didn't go far enough...it was all they could get at the time. Get ready for more of the same with the same results.

We even have a sticky for that.

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=79715

Websters research is nothing more than results oriented propaganda couched in fancy regressions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom