• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    This scheduling problem was brought up by the chairman at the last meeting and put the responsibility on Legum to hey it fixed. The rest of the year was scheduled on the incorrect days.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OH COME ON...

:facepalm:

Sheer genius!

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    This is why I'm confused. Do I have a hearing date or not?

If I were you I would email Neverdon, copy Secretary Moyer and follow up with a phone call to Moyer's office.

If your legiscritter has an R behind their name it wouldn't hurt getting their office on the horn as well.

Whatever happens keep us posted. I wish you well.

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    You are supposed to be contacted work a corrected date

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

But it looks like the only notice he ever received was a tentative email from Neverdone. If he does have a date, and hasnt been notified by mail yet, that imho is a problem too.

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Wondering if those that were erroneously scheduled for 9/27 are on another forum somewhere bitching up a storm that nobody was there?

Very likely given that it has just been Neverdon

If I were you I would email Neverdon, copy Secretary Moyer and follow up with a phone call to Moyer's office.

If your legiscritter has an R behind their name it wouldn't hurt getting their office on the horn as well.

Whatever happens keep us posted. I wish you well.

I would email and call all day long tomorrow.

And I would prepare to show up on 10/4/16

basscat

Ultimate Member
    Jul 23, 2012
    Talked to Mr Neverdon today. Sounds to me like he is trying to un-cluster a huge cluster ---k. He stated that emails will be sent out to all those applicants that were affected by this scheduling snafu. I did confirm that there are a few scheduled for tomorrow but I'm not one of them. Apparently this has set back the hearings and will take a little longer to catch up. Right now I have no date set but should know something in the next few days. I really think that he is not getting the support and resources he needs to function properly.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Apparently someone there has a lisp. look at the dates.

Attachments

• hprb.JPG
      hprb.JPG
      32.2 KB · Views: 130

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    Talked to Mr Neverdon today. Sounds to me like he is trying to un-cluster a huge cluster ---k. He stated that emails will be sent out to all those applicants that were affected by this scheduling snafu. I did confirm that there are a few scheduled for tomorrow but I'm not one of them. Apparently this has set back the hearings and will take a little longer to catch up. Right now I have no date set but should know something in the next few days. I really think that he is not getting the support and resources he needs to function properly.

It should be notifications by certified mail imho. Correcting schedule mistakes by email is asking for trouble.
    I can guarantee that if i show up on those wrong dates, I'll meet a few angry applicants.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    But no agenda for the meetings. Per the new law they have until 6:00 PM tomorrow to provide the agenda for Tuesday's meeting.

No agenda on the web site. Did anyone see an agenda anywhere by 6:00PM Monday (24 hours in advance of the meeting) if not it appears the HPRB is in violation of the Open Meetings law as amended by the new regulations that took effect October 1st (or 1th in their lexicon).

Jaybeez

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Patriot Picket
    May 30, 2006
    Darlington MD
    No agenda on the web site. Did anyone see an agenda anywhere by 6:00PM Monday (24 hours in advance of the meeting) if not it appears the HPRB is in violation of the Open Meetings law as amended by the new regulations that took effect October 1st (or 1th in their lexicon).

Cut them some slack, its only the 1th time

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom