• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FreeState

Ultimate Member
    Oct 31, 2010
    White Marsh
    MDS has a real chance to improve MD's 2A rights. Hogan has a chance to win this election and be the next governor. He will be the most powerful person in the state, and he will be on our side.

We know, as evidenced by Brown's anti-gun ads, that Brown will, as an O'Malley mini-me, push O'Malley's gun agenda, backed by Bloomberg and other lefty big money donors.

At the very least, Hogan will make sure that new, onerous anti-gun laws will not be enacted. At the very best, we may get some pro-gun laws done and some anti-gun laws undone.

Rallying gun owners to vote can make a big difference. It makes no difference what you may think of his position on anything. Go vote for Hogan.

So... Go Vote!!

Last edited:

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    My Uncle Frank

My Uncle Frank was a staunch Conservative, and voted straight Republican until the day he died in Chicago. Since then he has voted Democrat.

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    I'll be first in line in commie town Bethesda. I was scared to mail in my ballot because I assume any Hogan votes go in the trash....those grabbers are capable of anything.

ktigerJ

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2013
    Made sure my oldest had her mind made up and will be driving people as needed.

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    It is unimaginable to me that anyone reading this forum would not go vote. That would be an absolute dereliction of duty.

Agreed, but you'd be surprised how many gun owners aren't registered to vote or simply don't want to vote (usually the "my vote doesn't matter" crowd). If every gun owner voted tomorrow it would make a difference.

I voted early and Mrs. 6-Pack will be voting tomorrow morning.

I'll be happy to provide wake up calls or reminder texts to anyone who is interested.

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    Let me be clear...

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      21.3 KB · Views: 323
    Feb 28, 2013
    Done. Chalk another one up for Hogan.

Make sure you check your ballots, folks. I had one of mine change and had to go back and redo it.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hitting my polling place on the way home this afternoon. Wouldn't imagine missing it, and either my wife or myself always take our son (he's 6) with us. He and I had a long conversation last night where we talked about how important it is to vote and that many places in the world people don't have the opportunity to do so. I was telling him that this was why our country became independent in the first place, and he goes "yeah, that's why they wrote that paper to England that my ancestor signed."

Sure enough, he remembered me telling him about the Declaration of Independance and how we're descended from one of the signatories. So proud of him.

Go vote, folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom