• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    29 South of 650 in the median - lots and lots of them.

Thought about swerving off the road to run them over - signs, that is - but thought better of it...
    Also on 650 starting @ 29 and running south.

Those placed on 29 also include signage for the "non-partisan" Board of Education candidate Jill Ortman-Fouse.

SHA was not accepting calls on their main numbers today. A MoCo resident friend of mine will be calling SHA, the County, and the Board of Elections tomorrow to complain about illegal election activities on state property.

LCPIWB

Needs an avatar
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 17, 2011
    Underneath the blimp, Md.
    Just noticed today that when you drive along Route 301 in Prince George's County that "somebody" decided to "educate" the low information citizens. I spotted numerous clusters of yellow/black signs that show the message "VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRATS". Are the dems that scared that they are stooping to such a blatant message?

A large group of these signs are at the entrance to Marlboro Meadows, which people in that area (including my parents) will have to drive by to get their assigned polling place.

I really want to make some signs to post at the end of the clusters that would say "Because you really ARE that STUPID" as people drive by...

Throw down some "Democrats for Hogan" signs and problem solved.
    Uninformed voter - "Vote for democrats", "Democrats for Hogan", "Ohhh, Hogan must be the Democrat".

Dec 31, 2012
    Throw down some "Democrats for Hogan" signs and problem solved.
    Uninformed voter - "Vote for democrats", "Democrats for Hogan", "Ohhh, Hogan must be the Democrat".
    :thumbsup:
    I'll be carrying a few democrats for hogan bumper stickers in my travels today, want to guess where they'll end up?

Oct 21, 2008
    St Mary's
    Just for my own edification what IS the law on posting political signs? Can they be on public property? They've reproduced like rabbits here in St Mary's especially along Ghetto Mills Rd.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    29 South of 650 in the median - lots and lots of them.

Thought about swerving off the road to run them over - signs, that is - but thought better of it...

Yes there were a boatload of them yesterday. I noticed this morning that most are down, at least from the Trader Joe's up to 650 on 29. Funny thing as I was driving by...they're in piles here and there along the median so it looks like someone pulled them up. I first thought it was the crazy winds yesterday.

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I've seen a lot of those signs around lately. It's sad when that's the entire thrust of the democratic campaign.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Just for my own edification what IS the law on posting political signs? Can they be on public property? They've reproduced like rabbits here in St Mary's especially along Ghetto Mills Rd.

They are not supposed to be on the right of way along side the roads or median, only on private property with the owners permission. But we're talking Democraps here so they don't give a sh!t about the law.

A very good friend used to be a supervisor for the State Highway. Nothing is supposed to be posted in the State's right of way. Look at all the real estate and mattress signs that go up every Friday after they're done for the week and get taken down Sunday evening.

They told Dyson that his sign at the Apple Basket was too large (32 square feet is the max IIRC) but it's still up :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom