• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    Just noticed today that when you drive along Route 301 in Prince George's County that "somebody" decided to "educate" the low information citizens. I spotted numerous clusters of yellow/black signs that show the message "VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRATS". Are the dems that scared that they are stooping to such a blatant message?

A large group of these signs are at the entrance to Marlboro Meadows, which people in that area (including my parents) will have to drive by to get their assigned polling place.

I really want to make some signs to post at the end of the clusters that would say "Because you really ARE that STUPID" as people drive by...

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Those signs are purchased and provided by Congressman Elijah Commings. If they were in the right of way, call the county public works and complain about them.

They started showing up in Baltimore and Howard counties a week ago. The folks putting them out are NOT paying attention to nay rules or laws when putting them out.

Scottysan

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Call the county?
    Oh, I thought they were putting out target backers for us that are running low...
    huh

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    A bunch of them showed up in the Parkville area last week. Many were placed on right of ways and medians though and disappeared in a few days.

The Dems in general seem to be running a notably nameless campaign. I've gotten many fliers in the mail that were bashing and slamming the Republican candidates without naming the opposing Democrat. John Cluster has been targeted particularly hard here.

JamesH

That Guy
    Oct 11, 2014
    Laurel, MD
    Every time I see one of these, my blood pressure goes up about 5 points. Suffice it to say, it's quite elevated by the time I get home from... anywhere.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    29 South of 650 in the median - lots and lots of them.

Thought about swerving off the road to run them over - signs, that is - but thought better of it...

cms1528

Feb 26, 2013
    I saw one for the first time yesterday at Joppa Road and Harford Rd by the gas station. It was right under the large Hogan sign???????

5.56blaster

Ultimate Member
    They do it every election. Ive seen them up for the half dozen election cycles. Dems are really pretty stupid and need all the direction they can get. They seem to like being told what to do. Speaking of that how about those super duper unions? Like your hard earned dollars spent on dems that you don't support? Keep paying those biweekly dem support payments!

Last edited:

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    I saw a bunch of them today on Rt.1 near campus. My friends noticed them too. There may or may not be a bunch of drunk frat boys stealing them.

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    These were all places illegally on 924 near bel air. They even hung some from existing hogan sign.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414980632.261508.jpg
      ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414980632.261508.jpg
      34.6 KB · Views: 605

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom