• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Would you admit to owning a firearm in a random phone survey?

• Yes

Votes: 32 7.8%
    • No

Votes: 377 92.2%

• Total voters

CrazySanMan

2013'er
    Mar 4, 2013
    Colorful Colorado
    Nope. Either answer sets you up for future crime. Say no and whoever you are talking to knows you are vulnerable. Say yes and someone watches your house and steals your guns when you aren't home.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    What gone? I have a phone with call screening that asks caller to press a random number then state there name, has caller of hold and says the name of caller, I hear their name and have a choice to answer or not, or send to answering machine, if the caller doesn't state name they can't even leave a message. I get like 50 calls a day all get blocked, important people like drs and none automated people who can push buttons and state names can get threw. Except the other day I picked up phone to make call, didn't notice it was sceening a call. pressed some buttons no dial tone, I said "hello?" They were like "hey rob black each year 100 troopers die in the line of duty leaving there spouses and kids without money...." I'm not sure how much longer he was going to talk for but (Click).. Plus you know how many troopers get the finger each while they drive? Add one to the trooper I flipped off at a red light in olney last night.:lol2: no real problems with police but u know how many real crimes happen every day we need help with they ignore them and bust peoples who didn't do anything but a misameaner and don't do anything about Federal felony that hurt others?? Sometimes it feels good to give a finger for that.

Yikes , I would never flip off a cop like that . But have at it :sad20: We all are adults so we live by our actions .

yakfish

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 27, 2017
    I’ve never been asked, but if I’m ever surveyed, I’ll tell the truth. I own hundreds of guns. I don’t believe in background checks, bans on any type of gun whatsoever, or laws prohibiting ownership. If you’re too dangerous to be trusted with a gun, you should be in prison.

I will tell them this to do my own part to wreck their statistical curve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom