• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

webb297

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2010
    Bowie
    If you mean to be persuasive with an argument, you might want to present your opinion with a little more objectivity.

I get that somebody filed a report that had officers (Hogan's goons in your OP) report to a house to remove firearms, without a crime being committed. Not cool, I agree.

I get that they showed up at 5 AM - also not cool.

The man saw that there were police officers at his home and that they wanted him to put his firearm down. He did. Then he picked it back up again. No matter what the scenario is, you do not get to pick up a firearm in front of Police Officers and expect to not get shot.

Common sense

Agreed.....You do not pick up a gun in police presence and not expect them to get anxious.

However, I do not agree with the blanket ability to remove a citizen's firearms without due process.

Until due process becomes part of the red flag law you may find that folks are very defensive when the law comes to confiscate their weapons because some uptight neighbor gets upset that someone who owns weapons speaks their mind. 1'st and 2nd ammendment issues here.

If you mean to be persuasive with an argument, you might want to present your opinion with a little more objectivity.

I get that somebody filed a report that had officers (Hogan's goons in your OP) report to a house to remove firearms, without a crime being committed. Not cool, I agree.

I get that they showed up at 5 AM - also not cool.

The man saw that there were police officers at his home and that they wanted him to put his firearm down. He did. Then he picked it back up again. No matter what the scenario is, you do not get to pick up a firearm in front of Police Officers and expect to not get shot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom