• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JHunter93

Oct 11, 2016
    So I have recently graduated from college and now work for the family insurance business. On a daily basis i carry $2k-$30k in mostly checks to the bank during business and personal hours. I am also required to visit properties across the state. Is this a good/substantial reason for the State Police to approve? and would the permit be restricted at all even though my hours are not restricted to 9-5?

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    So I have recently graduated from college and now work for the family insurance business. On a daily basis i carry $2k-$30k in mostly checks to the bank during business and personal hours. I am also required to visit properties across the state. Is this a good/substantial reason for the State Police to approve? and would the permit be restricted at all even though my hours are not restricted to 9-5?

The only way to know what will happen is to apply and let the chips fall where they may.

Good Luck!

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    If your employer wishes you to be armed in the course of your employment and will write a letter to the MSP that accompanies your application and you are otherwise not prohibited you will get a permit. If will most likely have the following verbage as a restriction written on the back: "Valid while conducting business while employed by XYZ Company."

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    If your employer wishes you to be armed in the course of your employment and will write a letter to the MSP that accompanies your application and you are otherwise not prohibited you will get a permit. If will most likely have the following verbage as a restriction written on the back: "Valid while conducting business while employed by XYZ Company."

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom