• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

LoneRanger

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 22, 2009
    We're WASRs actually SELLING for 1300-1500 or were they sitting because the price was too high?

Gee 1300-1500 was cheap :) saw a couple at last month's Belair show priced at 1700.

Stein79

Surf&Turf
    Feb 3, 2011
    Murderland
    I had a great time at the gun show. I was very surprised at the huge crowd. Shooters Discount had some pretty M1As that were very tempting. Since I didn't buy ammo cans that I went there for, I decided to spend today's budget on a MSI Executive Membership.

How much we're the M1As and were they older WW2 style or new?

6pack

MSI BOD Member
    Apr 2, 2012
    Eldersburg, MD
    It was worth it. I got there about 12:30 (no line at that point) and worked the MSI table for the afternoon. It was nice to meet some of you. :) I took a break around 4:00 to search for Arisaka parts. I didn't find much but did find a correct bayonet for my Type 99 and picked up a nice first year Morgan silver dollar from the same guy. :)

TheCrow

Jun 22, 2011
    Granite, MD
    The best thing I saw at the show was the hot blonde in the jeans skirt working one of the tables. :thumbsup:

Saw stipped dpms lowers for 450 :eek:

nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    I had a good time meeting some of you in person. I also think I convinced someone that I bought something from just outside the show to come to the 3/1 hearing. That alone was worth it. Yes, that young lady was quite a diamond in the rough. Felt a little strange since I think she was helping her dad. I'm glad I don't have daughters.
    Business wise it was a total bust for things I was looking for as well as selling some things out of my backpack.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Were any M1 carbine parts for sell there?
    Thanks

I did see a table with mags.

BTW, I did bring money and made a purchase from Shooters Discount.

If there was not so much paperwork for these guys I'm sure things would have been much better for them.

Ranchero50

Ultimate Member
    Dec 15, 2012
    Hagerstown MD
    How much did the carbine run you?

$325 out the door FTF. I ended up with a 1st gen non bolt hold open for the price of a current 'new' one but it spiked my interest as a near bullpup configuration for a lefty and seemed a decent 'deal' compared to a lot of other stuff that was there. Bought one 50r box of 9mm for $25, then ran out of play cash. I just couldn't see paying twice that for an 22lr AR clone that didn't feel as comfortable.

C+R stuff was priced about the same as online or in the classified. There just weren't very many deals, Marlin 60's 18 shot for $200 (new are $149 at Dunhams), Maverick 88 for $270 ($209 at Wal-Mart), Romanian bolt action 22lr trainer for $150 missing the front sight (it still sold). Shotguns, no real deals except maybe the guy selling the Chinese knockoff Mossberg 500's with a box of ammo and a sleeve for $390 (sold a stack of them)

Fully 1/8 of the show was Chinese guys selling black machined aluminum and sketchy optics for eBay prices.

The guy with the CCI bricks wasn't impressed when I told him I just bought 2 bricks at Wal-Mart for $22 and asked if he would price match. :innocent0

I did get to handle a bunch of different handguns while being honest with the sellers that I was waiting on paper to come back before making another purchase. The vendors were friendly enough when the tables weren't swamped. I will end up with a Beretta PX4 as it fit my big left hand the best.

Stormrider1961

Aug 16, 2011
    Laurel
    The best thing I saw today was a Gorgeous lady I was talking with while I we were waiting in line to get in.... WOW! and incredibly sweet to

gtijerm

Feb 23, 2013
    Went looking for 22 ammo and by the time I got to the ammo table they were sold out @ 10am. My search continues.

jr88

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 7, 2011
    Free?? State
    Was there a full house of vendors or were there empty tables like at the annapolis show? Anyone get an idea on XM193 or 855 ammo prices?

Thanks, Thinking of going tomorrow.

TonyB.

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2012
    I was there early and got to stand in that silly long line for an hour. Looked to be a good selection of pistols but no deals. Were all higer than normal prices. I guess if I was looking for something in particular it would have been worth it to pay a couple extra bucks. Every rifle price seemed ridiculous (as expected) but for some reason even shotguns were high. Ammo was silly, who would spend .50/rd on 9mm blows my mind. I was happy to find the old guy with all of the mags. Was able to pick up some hard to find mags at a good price. The two "dungeons and dragons" dorks that I saw sword fighting in the parking lot made my day.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Saw a few mds people. Dont know who you were but one had a hat, the other had the hoodie. You were talking but i waved and made notice lf the hoodie. You waved back and showed the back of the hoodie with the big flag. I had the corvette/chevy hoodie on.

linkstate

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Howard County
    Was there a full house of vendors or were there empty tables like at the annapolis show? Anyone get an idea on XM193 or 855 ammo prices?

Thanks, Thinking of going tomorrow.

The ammo guys in the middle had xm855 for 399 cash for an ammo can of 420 rounds... That's the one I remember. There may have been others but I wasn't really looking for ammo.

The tables were stocked enough to make it interesting enough to walk around I thought. I didn't go to the Annapolis show though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom