What is your breaking point for a Revolution?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007
    10 Years? It's looking mighty purple to me. How else would you have a close Senate race and a blowout in the race for governor? Dallas County, has already shifted from red to purple to a reasonably convincing shade of Democratic blue.

Noy purple by a long shot-yet. The problem is anti-Trump sentiment on both sides and the fact that in Texas you have been able to, with one click, vote a straight party ticket. This was the last election for that so 2020 will be be a better test.

GOP flips blue district in Texas for first time in 139 years
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/gop...that-republicans-can-defy-history-in-midterms

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...4029a1b326b7c8a8d1596/?utm_term=.5155943cb24f

But..."Demographics are destiny"

Odarlin1

Ultimate Member
    Noy purple by a long shot-yet. The problem is anti-Trump sentiment on both sides and the fact that in Texas you have been able to, with one click, vote a straight party ticket. This was the last election for that so 2020 will be be a better test.

GOP flips blue district in Texas for first time in 139 years
    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/gop...that-republicans-can-defy-history-in-midterms

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...4029a1b326b7c8a8d1596/?utm_term=.5155943cb24f

But..."Demographics are destiny"

[/QUOTE

You're probably correct. It will be awhile before Texas goes down... wait, what? That will depend on our Border Patrol and oversight of elections for fraud. I didn't say it would be an honest process. But it's coming fast, in my opinion.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    As a private citizen shouldn't I have a right to have a say? I am no longer a public figure. If not, then I'll remove myself from Shooters. Because I have a lot to say about the Legislation the RINOS in the MD GA have voted for as I was always loyal to the 2A community and our Constitution, as well as my Oath.

Do you think it might be prudent to have let us know that you were creating another account or did you just think that it was OK to maintain separate identities?

Or, given your activity here when you needed something from people here, don't you think it might be further prudent to disclose which former politician you are while you are lambasting the current ones?

Odarlin1

Ultimate Member
    Do you think it might be prudent to have let us know that you were creating another account or did you just think that it was OK to maintain separate identities?

Or, given your activity here when you needed something from people here, don't you think it might be further prudent to disclose which former politician you are while you are lambasting the current ones?

Honestly, I forgot my UN and password from when I was a public figure and on Shooters. And yes, I never gave it a second thought that I would be called out for speaking not as a public figure but rather a private individual.

I am taken aback by your statement of "when I needed something" Cause I gave all as a public figure. I never took a wrong vote. I never needed to have anyone rescue me from my voting record or from persons who would call me out for my voting record - because there were none.

Let's say we play a game, Mr. Norton. You would be excluded. I will give clues and let's see who can guess my ID since it is a big concern of yours. What are you proud of Shitlego, her votes against the 2A community that you feel so compelled to go after a former public figure who was and is nothing more than a patriot?

Odarlin1

Ultimate Member
    Some of us who know her personally might just come to another conclusion.

But hey... you're welcomed to be unpleasant.

Not trying to be unpleasant just speaking my mind about a RINO. I supposed I could have said simply she deserves no respect from 2A because all she does is what Hogan Lead RINO told her to do. Please forgive my bluntness. I learned it from many of the then 2A community who believed in what they stood for and never would have rescued an anti. But I guess I digress to a better time for all in the 2A.

Odarlin1

Ultimate Member
    Ok as to my Identity. Clue 1 - I was in office when Glendenning was Governor. I stood toe to toe with him while he pushed Smart Gun legislation. At every turn I was in his face. The cameras went from him to me at every press conference. I was his worst nightmare.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Let's say we play a game, Mr. Norton. You would be excluded. I will give clues and let's see who can guess my ID since it is a big concern of yours. What are you proud of Shitlego, her votes against the 2A community that you feel so compelled to go after a former public figure who was and is nothing more than a patriot?

Eh....fvck it.

Goodbye. We'll start with a week and then go from there.

Once you start playing the victim card, I'm done. You should have been banned out of hand for creating multiple accounts, but you aren't quite adept at receiving hints, clearly.

Good luck with your revolution.

Dingo3

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2013
    Fredneck
    I’m guessing that the former public official in question may be the same one who tried to “primary” Rep Andy Harris (the only non-lib that Marylandistan has in Congress), all while knowing fully that the office would turn dem if Harris were not the nominee.

If I am wrong, my apologies

East2West

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 20, 2013
    Nomalley, Nobama
    I’m guessing that the former public official in question may be the same one who tried to “primary” Rep Andy Harris (the only non-lib that Marylandistan has in Congress), all while knowing fully that the office would turn dem if Harris were not the nominee.

If I am wrong, my apologies

Larry Hogan???? Oh wait, that's 4 years from now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom