• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    so

Got MM card in hopes it would help with severe nerve pain from neck injury.

Had to abort after getting all the way out to 11.e on 4473.

Guess it's 80% for the next year. Should be fun tho.

you got MM card after HQL.

glueru

Lead em to bleed em
    Aug 18, 2020
    Columbus, Ohio
    Who knows what the Harris/Biden administration will bring.

Losers have no say, so don't worry about President hopeful Harris, she ain't making any decisions in our future.

As for neck pain, go to a Chiropractor. I broke my neck in two places so I know a bit about it. My fingers get numby and tingly, off to see Dr Jack and get an adjustment, all is well for a while, the pain? Your brain will adjust and block it if you let it do it's job.

glueru

Lead em to bleed em
    Aug 18, 2020
    Columbus, Ohio
    Shouldn’t that be Snowflake?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

well, don't know about that and him in particular, just citing all the tough ass Sergeants I ever knew. Your brain will adjust for pain given a chance.
    It's like any new drug advertised on TV, suddenly, many people have that condition and need that drug.
    Remember when Prozac came out, suddenly, everyone was bi-polar, a year before, they never even heard of it.

A friend of mine, half way through LPN nursing school went and got her card, I told her "you know you can't get a nursing license now", she was shocked, went and asked at school and they confirmed it, she dropped out and still owes $32,000 in student loans for the school.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    Here's my late 1700's to early 1800's cannabis(marijuana) medicine apothecary bottle found in the attic of a 1760's house in Alexandria, Virginia about a block away from George Washington's Alexandria house. It's marked "Tr.Valer.C" which stands for tincture of Valerian Cannabis or Valerian Compound which would have contained alcohol and cannabis and was used a sedative to treat insomnia. It's very possible this bottle sat in the attic of that house for some 200 years. So basically from the late 1700's to 1937 marijuana was used as medicine in America including by many of our founding fathers and judging from the size of this bottle(over 15" tall) it was pretty popular. Imagine that!

Attachments

• 20200919_002257.jpg
      20200919_002257.jpg
      45.1 KB · Views: 547

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    They are not kosher together under Maryland law.

P80 is your only choice, but beware it is probably not legal under the tyrants law.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    What is the biggest cluster is the Feds are kinda turning a blind eye to medical cannabis, the states for the most part are celebrating the revenue and everything pot until it is time to get a HQL or a Permit . Then the State of Maryland uses the card to take away of your rights .
    The state of Maryland is always trying to jack folks up .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom