• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Can't we get BLM or Antifa to riot there while this is going on? It sounds like there would be plenty of cars for them to set on fire.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011
    LOL I can hear the calls............ "Mommy they took my car, I need money". :lol:

lol. A lot of those folks shtick is that the long list of fines, hundreds (thousands?) of dollars is like some weird badge of honor for them, or something.

The sad thing is these people have money and will ultimately win some kind of court case against the overly excessive fines, or whatever that OC does to "stop" the douchebag behavior before a win in the 2A. LOL

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    These idiots will keep pushing the limits until the law is changed to allow for forfeiture of vehicle for "recklessness in a special event zone". A la some drug and poaching crimes.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Oneqwickr6

Feb 8, 2013
    They act like jackass's just for the social media views and to try and be the next YouTube or social media star it's kinda sad what today's youth thinks is acceptable.

303_enfield

Ultimate Member
    May 30, 2007
    DelMarVa
    They act like jackass's just for the social media views and to try and be the next YouTube or social media star it's kinda sad what today's youth thinks is acceptable.

Youth? I saw a bunch of 30+ year old. From the youtube it looks like some still live with mommy an dadie.

Rt 50 sucks right now. Long lines of H2Oi rolling, stopping for pics an running red lights.

MSP is running speed enforcement so pay attention.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    With all the negative shown towards cops , now anyone thinks it is okay to F- with them . Crazy entitled people out there , i want nothing to do with them .

fred55

Senior
    Aug 24, 2016
    Spotsylvania Co. VA
    With all the negative shown towards cops , now anyone thinks it is okay to F- with them . Crazy entitled people out there , i want nothing to do with them .

Yeah, the pendulum is way to the left now. When elected officials get replaced with elected officials with a set of brass balls the pendulum will move right again. It can’t happen soon enough for me. fred55

TheBert

The Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland
    Video from last night of an assault on police:
    https://www.facebook.com/2155453794780368/posts/2824144764577931/

Synopsis for those without book of faces, a kid is firing off fireworks within a large crowd. Troopers spot the kid and tackle him as he's running. Another kid jumps on the one troopers back and appears to try and take his gun. Luckily several other troopers show up and plaster his ass into the ground. Another dipshit comes along and starts throwing bottles at them.

The 1st guy is an idiot. The 2nd guy stupid/dumb/no common sense. The streets for Ocean City is not the hill you want to die upon.

Raineman

On the 3rd box
    Dec 27, 2008
    Eldersburg
    The guy that bullrushed the officers clearly went for the gun on the officer's side. That guy needs to go to jail for a while.

If I saw one of my kids acting like this or one of the ones taking video (like that disrespectful white kid in the street), they would be homeless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom