• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    I've noticed they've been hiring lots of new people. I was there Monday night and the counter guy told me he had only been there 4hrs, lol.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    A friend of mine, Bob, worked there until he had a stroke a few months ago. He's in bad shape, so I guess one of those postings is to replace Bob.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    A friend of mine, Bob, worked there until he had a stroke a few months ago. He's in bad shape, so I guess one of those postings is to replace Bob.

Jim, you know Bob?

He's a good friend of mine, and has been for more than 10 years. We work together at our "day job" and have been shooting buddies for a long time as well.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Jim, you know Bob?

He's a good friend of mine, and has been for more than 10 years. We work together at our "day job" and have been shooting buddies for a long time as well.

Loyola University? You know Robin Smith then, my wife?

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Loyola University? You know Robin Smith then, my wife?

Holy cow, yes. Robin and I work together all the time and I've known her for 15 years. She's an awesome awesome person, and I also used to work with Josh when he was here, both as a student and while he worked for us after graduation.

Is the day job at a local private college? If so my son was a guard their and also knew him.

Yes. At one point I knew a fair amount of the folks who worked for Public Safety as well.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Holy cow, yes. Robin and I work together all the time and I've known her for 15 years. She's an awesome awesome person, and I also used to work with Josh when he was here, both as a student and while he worked for us after graduation.

Yes. At one point I knew a fair amount of the folks who worked for Public Safety as well.

PM me your name. I've probably heard your name more than once in conversations.

Jason21237

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2011
    Delta,PA
    Tiny little world. We do all the work on the vehicles for almost every department at Loyola. Campus Police, Facilities and motor pool among others.

FreeState

Ultimate Member
    Oct 31, 2010
    White Marsh

Bob is a friend and we miss him. He is doing a bit better, but he is not good. We hope and pray he will soon return to his old cantankerous self.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Bob is a friend and we miss him. He is doing a bit better, but he is not good. We hope and pray he will soon return to his old cantankerous self.

My wife just visited Bob at his girlfriend's apartment and he has a long road ahead of him. He is strong, so he has that going for him. He needs friends to visit when possible. I miss Bob and Bob's ways...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom