• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Woke up to what I can only think was my first migraine headache. Went back to bed and slept until 2:30pm. I'm up now, but I've still got a terrible headache. Won't make the show this year. Was looking forward to buying a few more Colt 9mm mags for the AR9s. I hope anyone who went had a good time.

Did they have the Military vehicle display near the front doors again this year? I always like to see that.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    Woke up to what I can only think was my first migraine headache. Went back to bed and slept until 2:30pm. I'm up now, but I've still got a terrible headache. Won't make the show this year. Was looking forward to buying a few more Colt 9mm mags for the AR9s. I hope anyone who went had a good time.

Did they have the Military vehicle display near the front doors again this year? I always like to see that.

I didn’t see any military vehicles in the front. They did have the little front parking lot taped off and assumed it was valet parking but I could be wrong.
    Quick update. I see on the Facebook page there was military vehicles there!

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I didn’t see any military vehicles in the front. They did have the little front parking lot taped off and assumed it was valet parking but I could be wrong.
    Quick update. I see on the Facebook page there was military vehicles there!

Usually when you walk into the front entrance, the military vehicles would be on the extreme right in the first building. It's cool because you can walk around them, touch them, take pictures. Pretty cool if you're into that sort of stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom