• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dh350twin@

May 25, 2018
    Have I missed the show they usually have at the armory in Annapolis?

Mr H

Banana'd
    I'd guess almost 2 years for Annapolis now. The same promoter as Timonium, and usually pretty well attended, so I'd imagine there are 'other reasons'

Upper Marlboro died after 2013, with a failed (read: overlord tactics) attempt in 2015 or 16. The promoter also does HoCo and Frederick.

Honestly, I wouldn't blame either of them if they abandoned MD altogether, should this forsaken political climate get any worse.

Vote. Support good candidates. It all goes together.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line
    The Frederick Gun Show will be held on Nov 10th-11th, 2018 in Frederick, MD for $9. Hopefully I can make this one. Also there is one in Chantilly VA end of the month for $16. This is according to the following website:
    https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/

For both of these shows (as well as many others) there is a table out front to join or renew/extend membership in the NRA, and you get in the show free.

Shameless plug: you also get in the show free if you volunteer to help at the MSI table. (There is nothing to prevent a little shopping before or after your shift with MSI. Also, some vendors will see your exhibitor badge and give a few % off a purchase, although not all vendors will do this, it pays to ask.)

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    I had to think about it, but it's been about 3 yrs since I last paid admission to a GS , and another 3yr before that for the previous occasion .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom