• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    Got mine from JLowes. He's great with communication and common courtesy, something I value when making a purchase decision. I was really bummed when I missed getting a Colt 6920 before FSA 2013 became law, so was stoked when this new HBAR variant was released by Colt, even if the production is limited. I'm also excited that overall barrel length is shorter than my Colt 6721. Looking forward to taking both to the range for a side by side evaluation.

0aec45dcb8fd18cc5b76e08f47792550.jpg
    3c6d2d7a79edb1b07e3c458b2ccc030c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I would bet the accuracy will go to the new Colt. Those Socom barrels are accurate as hell. At least mine is and I have heard the same of others.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    That's going to be an interesting comparison. Congrats on a very nice pick-up!
    Thanks, buddy. :)
    I would bet the accuracy will go to the new Colt. Those Socom barrels are accurate as hell. At least mine is and I have heard the same of others.
    Interesting. I thought the 6721 might have the edge (going to probably stick to 55 and 62 gr ammo), but good to know your experience with the 1:7 twist SOCOM type barrels.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

dohc97

Nov 4, 2007
    Derwood
    No doubt. It is not often I buy a gun for my personal collection but this one was one of them!

John...my name is Jun. I was the one who bought the other Colt earlier today. Hopefully, it will be at my FFL later this week so I can take it to the range net weekend.

jlowe23

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2014
    Cecil County
    I have a few more I found on the way here. You can order them at the above link if you want one held for you once they get here.

themoose06

Sep 11, 2016
    Yes. I bought it at around 8:40AM!

Ha I put my order through at around 10:30 last night minutes after John said they were back in stock! I was disappointed to miss the first run, so I was keeping a watchful eye for more.

themoose06

Sep 11, 2016
    Damn those went quick.

Take it from me, I missed the first batch, if you want one, send an order through while you can. If there really are only 300 produced then once these are gone they are going to be much harder to find.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom