• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    When I believe she was railroaded I think it's relevant. She was targeted by her superiors for their mistakes. They knowingly arrested an innocent man, took him to jail, left him there for days, read him his Miranda Rights multiple times, interrogated him multiple times while KNOWING he was innocent and not involved at all with the drugs and money they used for the sting operation. Then tried to blame Jackie for all of it. While she only acted on the call as it was reported to her.

This is all a matter of PUBLIC record, so I don't think I'm outing her. If anything I'm showing how the BCP is a dirty organization from top to bottom. I'm not saying the officers are dirty (not all of them) but the brass and government appointed portion is about as dirty as they come.

This isn't my first rodeo with the BCP, I've had friends and family work in the city and I can tell you some whoppers. A childhood friend, I'll call Bob was fired and prosecuted for the actions of his supervisor. That supervisor used his position to shift the blame of a serious situation onto Bob, when Bob wasn't the first car on the scene. This one, I won't go into detail because of its serious nature.

Please, show me where ANYONE has ever said that ALL cops were bad? That never happened, except in your mind. Get off of it and admit there are bad cops. Just like there are bad teachers, bad plumbers, lets just say bad people.

The only one trying to paint a picture is you. You want this kumbaya story told and believed by all. You seem to want to question the facts as I know them to be from the situations I've discussed. Who are you to tell me that Jackie didn't get railroaded by a corrupt BCP department, or that my friend's suicide wasn't facilitated by his fellow officers? What about Bob and Mike and my BIL, are they all figments of my imagination? Must be, because according to you, none of this could have happened and I'm just trying to paint all cops as bad by talking about situations that I know are fact and did occur.

You're living a delusional world my friend. Not all cops are bad. But there are bad cops. Get over it.

Is THAT what you were looking for? Even with the disclaimer... you STILL said “BPD from top to bottom”.

And... if you had been reading my posts. You wouldn’t be demanding that I “admit that there are bad cops”. Because not only have I said it... I even stated that I did my part to rid as many as I found from the ranks. Why demand that I repeat myself?

And for this...

Who are you to tell me that Jackie didn't get railroaded by a corrupt BCP department, or that my friend's suicide wasn't facilitated by his fellow officers?

WHY ARE YOU LYING?

I NEVER told you any such thing. :mad54:

But you tell my that I’m delusional? WTF

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    In claiming that the good cops are covering for the bad ones... you ARE painting all cops as bad. Good people don’t cover for bad people and good LEOs don’t cover for bad ones.

Ok, then in that case there are a ton more bad LEOs out there than I would have thought.

But within the industry... expect folks to close ranks when any of them are accused.

Then expect people to continue thinking the way that they do, and for LEOs to continue to have an image problem.

Or do you believe that LEOs are not entitled to be “innocent until proven guilty”?

Of course not.

But once guilt is established... ranks will close the guilty OUT. Trust that... I’ve seen it several times.

I believe that you've seen it, but what you continually refuse to either understand or acknowledge is that not all cops are like you were, and not all cops have the same experiences that you did. Because the right thing happened the times that you were involved or the times you were exposed to it doesn't mean that it always happens that way. I can pull up a list as long as my arm in about two minutes of cops who were protected by their brethren after committing crimes. I realize that you don't want to think that's true, because it's a fairly serious black mark against the profession about which you care so much, but the facts are the facts. It sucks, it shouldn't happen, but it does.

And the idea of anyone claiming that they support LE... and then seeing them post a comment which impugns all LEOs... is a bit confusing.

That statement right there is *exactly* what I am talking about. If you can't understand that it's possible to be supportive of law enforcement while still recognizing that there are widespread issues that need to be addressed, well, that's why there's a problem in the first place.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Is THAT what you were looking for? Even with the disclaimer... you STILL said “BPD from top to bottom”.

And... if you had been reading my posts. You wouldn’t be demanding that I “admit that there are bad cops”. Because not only have I said it... I even stated that I did my part to rid as many as I found from the ranks. Why demand that I repeat myself?

And for this...

WHY ARE YOU LYING?

I NEVER told you any such thing. :mad54:

Yep, it's been shown that new cops are dirty, some may even have gang associations, some supervisors are dirty, just ask my friend Bob, the brass is definitely dirty (far too many examples to list). My BIL was as dirty as they get, there's no questioning that. Mike, who is still on the force will back up everything I've said privately, he'd never out anyone publically or professionally. My friend was who committed suicide has admitted to me things that I dare not say in public. I tried to help him during his separation and I thought we had an understanding only to be told from him that he was ridiculed by his co workers and that he would never get back with his wife. Amazing what pull his co workers had on him.

It's funny how you always have to drag down a conversation with your innuendoes but now your calling me a Liar?

Find, you live in your little kumbaya cocoon all you want.

It's your world Mr police officer.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Ok, then in that case there are a ton more bad LEOs out there than I would have thought.

Then expect people to continue thinking the way that they do, and for LEOs to continue to have an image problem.

Of course not.

I believe that you've seen it, but what you continually refuse to either understand or acknowledge is that not all cops are like you were, and not all cops have the same experiences that you did. Because the right thing happened the times that you were involved or the times you were exposed to it doesn't mean that it always happens that way. I can pull up a list as long as my arm in about two minutes of cops who were protected by their brethren after committing crimes. I realize that you don't want to think that's true, because it's a fairly serious black mark against the profession about which you care so much, but the facts are the facts. It sucks, it shouldn't happen, but it does.

That statement right there is *exactly* what I am talking about. If you can't understand that it's possible to be supportive of law enforcement while still recognizing that there are widespread issues that need to be addressed, well, that's why there's a problem in the first place.

Why continue with that falsehood?

continually refuse to either understand or acknowledge
    That’s a damn lie.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Yep, it's been shown that new cops are dirty, some may even have gang associations, some supervisors are dirty, just ask my friend Bob, the brass is definitely dirty (far too many examples to list). My BIL was as dirty as they get, there's no questioning that. Mike, who is still on the force will back up everything I've said privately, he'd never out anyone publically or professionally. My friend was who committed suicide has admitted to me things that I dare not say in public. I tried to help him during his separation and I thought we had an understanding only to be told from him that he was ridiculed by his co workers and that he would never get back with his wife. Amazing what pull his co workers had on him.

It's funny how you always have to drag down a conversation with your innuendoes but now your calling me a Liar?

Find, you live in your little kumbaya cocoon all you want.

It's your world Mr police officer.

When you post a lie... that makes you a liar.

You claimed I told you something which I NEVER said. That was a lie. You called yourself out.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    I just watched that Shaver video. Why didn't they just go over and cuff that kid when he was face down instead of instructions for all the acrobatics?
    Normally I wouldn't comment in such an interesting thread but jeez o whiz that was some pretty stupid stuff right there.
    On both parties behalf from I can ascertain.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    How is it a "damn lie?"

Because it is simply not true...

It is an accusation which can easily be proven wrong.

"...but what you continually refuse to either understand or acknowledge is that not all cops are like you were, and not all cops have the same experiences that you did."

I have never made such a claim nor have I ever "refused to acknowledge" that other LEOs were or were not "like me".

And when the statement is false... that makes it a lie. So... Why post it here?

SCV/SAR Patriot

UNRECONSTRUCTED
    I just watched that Shaver video. Why didn't they just go over and cuff that kid when he was face down instead of instructions for all the acrobatics?
    Normally I wouldn't comment in such an interesting thread but jeez o whiz that was some pretty stupid stuff right there.
    On both parties behalf from I can ascertain.

I thought the same thing especially given the police presence. It appears to me that the officer who shot him was on some sort of power trip. I wasn't there but good God.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    that makes it a lie.

[Inigo Montoya]You keep using that word, but I don't think it means what you think it means.[/Inigo Montoya]

So... Why post it here?

Because that's what I get from your posts.

Every time someone mentions a dirty cop, or cops protecting a dirty cop, or anything of that ilk, you always respond with a "well I never acted that way," or a "my department wasn't like that," or a "I helped get rid of dirty cops," or things along that line. In fact, if you go back to my post, you'll see that the "damn lie" that I apparently wrote was in direct response to you saying "Trust that... I’ve seen it several times." What I am saying is that your experience isn't universal, and your general response to posts which are critical of police is "well, in my experience..."

Also, for what it's worth, I don't enjoy being cursed at or called a liar. Again, you've taken a discussion and gotten insulting when people ask you to consider things you don't like. There's a pattern here.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    [Inigo Montoya]You keep using that word, but I don't think it means what you think it means.[/Inigo Montoya]

Because that's what I get from your posts.

Every time someone mentions a dirty cop, or cops protecting a dirty cop, or anything of that ilk, you always respond with a "well I never acted that way," or a "my department wasn't like that," or a "I helped get rid of dirty cops," or things along that line. In fact, if you go back to my post, you'll see that the "damn lie" that I apparently wrote was in direct response to you saying "Trust that... I’ve seen it several times." What I am saying is that your experience isn't universal, and your general response to posts which are critical of police is "well, in my experience..."

Also, for what it's worth, I don't enjoy being cursed at or called a liar. Again, you've taken a discussion and gotten insulting when people ask you to consider things you don't like. There's a pattern here.

So I’m responsible for your interpretation of what you read from my posts?

That’s funny.

When you say something about me that is not true. And I know it not to be true. I am under NO obligation to change my views to match your opinion.

You stated: “*...but what you continually refuse to either understand or acknowledge is that not all cops are like you were, and not all cops have the same experiences that you did.”

That statement is NOT TRUE.

(AND the irony of ironies... you quoted at least one of my acknowledgments in your post above.) :shrug:

And anyone can see that it is not true by simply reading my posts wherein I have stated acknowledgement and understanding of that fact.

What do you call it when someone makes a false statement? :shrug:

You get offended when strong language is used?

Fine...

I get offended when someone spreads *falsehoods about me.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    There's a pattern here.

Indeed.

cbd04091e47d5b00732dc79d10b3d54c.png

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    That statement is NOT TRUE.

All of your other posts in this thread except these last few say it is. If it isn't, explain it to us. Give us some evidence. Support it.

You get offended when strong language is used?

Not particularly, no. I just try to keep things polite, and I think it's nice when others can do so also.

I get offended when someone spreads *falsehoods about me.

And this is again evidence of where the problem lies in this discussion. I posted my opinion which I drew from what you wrote, and you decided that I'm intentionally spreading falsehoods or lies about you, when all I'm doing is saying something that you don't agree with. And for the umpteenth time, rather than continuing the discussion and saying "that's not what I meant, let me explain..." you got angry and accusatory. You have a history of getting upset and confrontational whenever people post stuff that you don't like, and I see this as another example of that. I'm not offended, I'm a big boy and words don't particularly bother me, especially internet words, but I just think that it's unfortunate that we can't have a discussion where people disagree with you without your getting upset about it.

I think MDS needs to add a trigger warning mechanism to threads. :lol2:

No kidding.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    You have a history of getting upset and confrontational whenever people post stuff that you don't like........... I just think that it's unfortunate that we can't have a discussion where people disagree with you without your getting upset about it.

Hell, if you think that is bad, don't ever ask him to explain the difference between "comply" and "blindly follow"

I know, I know:
    That is NOT WHAT I SAID!!!!!! <angry emoji, angry emoji>

IDFInfantry

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 21, 2013
    Nomad
    I told you guys this was going to happen! States are now starting to use children to confiscate guns from parents.

[YT]wOE259N75yI[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom